• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck Classic II 510 in box - Traded

Status
Not open for further replies.

propbuildervash

Gold Member
Hello BF,

I was going through my collection again and found this knife. I have had it since the 90's and never carried or used it beyond cutting a couple pieces of paper. Its a bit too fancy for my tastes. The knife was received in the mid to late 90's and has moved around with me since high school, about 8-9 times total, the box is overall in good shape with a few stains on the bottom. Comes with fancy tooled sheath to match the knife. As the knife was stored for some time on the sheath there is no corrosion of course, but some rubbing on the leather in the sheath where the flap folds over.

Blade is in great shape, its not perfectly mint but its in extremely good condition.

Here is a gallery of images so you can take a look.

2021-09-05-19-31-09.jpg

I am looking to sell for $80.00 that includes PP G&S and shipping CONUS is included, or I would love to trade for a Buck 110/112 pair. I am open to other folder trades as well, but I am really looking for a good USA made carry knife with a lifetime warranty. Unlike the Classic II, I plan carry and to use the knife so used but not abused knives would be considered.

Thanks!
Jeff

Last edited:
Hello BF,

I was going through my collection again and found this knife. I have had it since the 90's and never carried or used it beyond cutting a couple pieces of paper. Its a bit too fancy for my tastes. The knife was received in the mid to late 90's and has moved around with me since high school, about 8-9 times total, the box is overall in good shape with a few stains on the bottom. Comes with fancy tooled sheath to match the knife. As the knife was stored for some time on the sheath there is no corrosion of course, but some rubbing on the leather in the sheath where the flap folds over.

Blade is in great shape, its not perfectly mint but its in extremely good condition.

Here is a gallery of images so you can take a look.

2021-09-05-19-31-09.jpg

I am looking to sell for $80.00 that includes PP G&S and shipping CONUS is included, or I would love to trade for a Buck 110/112 pair. I am open to other folder trades as well, but I am really looking for a good USA made carry knife with a lifetime warranty. Unlike the Classic II, I plan carry and to use the knife so used but not abused knives would be considered.

Thanks!
Jeff
Interested in a Jumbo Trapper? 2000 Limited Edition. No box

Thank you levifitz, I am not really looking for a slipjoint. Looking more for a locking single bladed knife.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back