• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck pursuit pro, MyParang, JK Hurley Creek, Gerber Strongarm

bikerector

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Buck 656 Large Pursuit Pro. S35vn steel, Never used it or carried it.
$90 Shipped
Sotpngil.jpg

LQ3Fy2Zl.jpg

MyParang tangkin. I've used this one a few times from splitting wood to chopping to batoning. Amazing handle but not the best chopper out there in terms of penetration but it has a massive sweet spot so it's really forgiving on whatever your cutting on a solid surface, like chopping up sticks on a stump for fire prep or kindling work. I really like the handle on this, just have too many choppers now. I could probably go either on this or a BK21, honestly. I like the BK21 blade more but the MyParang handle more.
SOLD $75 Shipped
FOrAtpll.jpg

hSvie8ml.jpg

This was based on John's Deluxe Hurley Creek model. S30V blade at about 2 5/8" long and about a 3.75" handle of bocote wood. Used and sharpened but hasn't been used in a while. Comes with the basic kydex sheath.

$90 OBO

QaBaMYpl.jpg

fOiTZzSl.jpg

K63pf3Xl.jpg

1EFB9RCl.jpg

ntuI4A6l.jpg

Gerber strongarm. Well used and loved. Sharpened a few times. I have the rest of the stock sheath as well. One of the better values out there.

SOLD $45

0mh9Jmnl.jpg

RWyM3Jdl.jpg

Last edited:
Back