• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck Strider FB

Flat Rate Shipping...Full-size, tactical field knife for those who are "proud to serve." Sheath included.

Price: $114.95

Buck Strider FB Specifications:

Blade Steel: 420HC Black Oxide coated
Length Overall: 11 7/8" (30.2 cm.)
Blade Length: 6 1/2" (16.5 cm.)
Blade Shape: Tanto
Weight: 12 oz. (340.2 g.)
Handle Material: G10
Carry System: Rigid Kydex® sheath
Color: Black
Knife Type: Fixed Blade

Buck Strider FB Tactical

Attachments

• 890TXB[1].jpg
    890TXB[1].jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 26
Eeuh is this like a sales ad or Spam? This is weird, first time i found something this commercial in here? is this normal?
Shouldn't be there a price on your post?
:confused:

Tom,

This is the dealer section of the 'for sale' forums. Folks like Chip pay a pretty penny to sell their knives in this particular forum ($800/yr).

If it helps, The Knife Connection is selling this fixed blade tactical for $114.95 which is a fair and comparable price to other online sales of the same knife.

The question is fair concerning why the price not being posted. I have added the price. The reason the add looks the way it does is I try to present the items I post in a professional manner. I feel the more information you can provide about your dealership and the products you are selling is best.

Back