• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BucknBear must GO from the KnifeCenter

Beware of Buck n Bear! I just wanted to share my bad experience so that others may not fall into the same trap! I had been looking at their Army linerlock for months hoping that it would become available. So, I put in an email request to be notified when it becomes available!
On Jun 21, I received an email stating that the knife was available an went right to the site to purchase one for my son and one for myself. Upon reaching the site, the order platform stated that it was pre order and so not knowing, I ordered two anyway.
To make a long story short, they charge my account for the items even though they were not readily available. When emailed them, they stated that the knives would not be available until September so I cancelled my order. They offered me free products to keep my order, but I turned them down, feeling that they should not have charged me for an unavailable product. When trying to get my money back, they twice promised to refund my account, but I have not seen any movement. Now I have been forced to file a complaint with my bank!

Beware BucknBear!
They are not up front and lack integrity just as Knife Center has stated! 7/26/2020

Back