• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Burt Foster Backpackers Bowie

I've got a Burt Foster Bowie for sale.He calls it the Backpacker Bowie.The 7.5in. Blade is forged 52100 Carbon Steel that's Hand Rubbed on the blade & flats and Mirror Polished on the Spine & Choil(Top Clip is Unsharpened).The Guard & Ferrule are 416 SS,and the Handle is California Buckeye with a Single Nickel Silver Pin.The OAL. is about 12.25 inches.This is one of Burt's Take Down Bowies,thoughI've Never taken it apart.It comes with a Kenny Rowe Frog Stud Style Sheath.The knife is in MINT Condition-It's Never Been Used.The Price is $750 Delivered in the CONT. US.The First I'll Take It-Gets It,I Prefer a Postal Money Order.This is the Exact Same Knife you see on Burt's Site.Thanks For Looking
Buddy S.:cool::thumbup:

Last edited:
I forgot to mention the spine of the Blade is Radiused,or Rounded.Thanks for Looking.

Price Reduced To $725 Delivered in CONT. US. for this Exceptional Burt Foster Bowie.Thanks For Looking

This Fine Example of Burt Fosters Bowie Knives is Still Available for $715 Delivered In CONT. US.NO Trades,I appreciate the offers for trades but I Need the Cash for this one.The Grinds on this bowie are Immaculate-Made in 2004 This knife was the First knife I Considered to be Flawless(Meaning None that I could See with the Naked Eye).It Definately made me a Big Fan of Burts Knives.Thanks for Looking,

Last edited:
I received your PM SBranson and PMed you back. Sorry but I'm Kind of in a Hurry at this time,but I added my email address if you have more questions.
Thanks,
Buddy S.:cool:

The Price is Reduced to $675 Delivered in. Cont. US.
Thanks for Looking.

It's All Yours Stuart.I Just emailed you Our Shipping Address & Info.
Thanks,

Last edited:

Lorien

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
good score! Had my eye on this one myself:thumbup: