• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bushwacker Mistress BWM

Used and abused. Has couple dings in top left side of scales, edge reprofiled, sharp, chips in paint, put on penetrator tip. Price is withdrawn PP shipped insured. No sheath. No trades. If want more photos will either send you some or post more later, lmk. Will ship this internationally but the shipping cost is going to be $15-25 extra. Thanks.

rIg40dN.jpg
iSFc375.jpg
Plf3SSL.jpg
M7aFBd0.jpg
Kt5aM33.png

Last edited:
KOWS. Just ran it along on both sides one time. Not much steel taken off. If want more close up pics of tip lmk and can do that later today.

Here's closer pics of tip, so i got them for future reference. But im gonna withdraw it, for the 2nd time.;) Have never withdrawn a knife that can recall, especially twice, but haven't had this knife in hand for month or two and needed some extra $ on Wednesday that no longer need, now realizing will very much regret selling, so thanks for the interest gentleman but it's getting pulled, until I get desperate enough for quick cash to attempt to sell again. Haha Thanks.

uEoapgJ.jpg
lQ1ikxv.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Ulf. What's the meaning of KOWS? Tired of racking my brain...;-)

Thanks. Have a friend who's interested.

Back