Busse 2019 Offerings - And Beyond!

Given the changes in the way the shop operates, I don't see any point in continuing with these threads. I might update with links to the threads when new things are offered, but I don't see any point in tracking dings and shipping if it's all happening within a month or so of the offer.

Given the changes in the way the shop operates, I don't see any point in continuing with these threads. I might update with links to the threads when new things are offered, but I don't see any point in tracking dings and shipping if it's all happening within a month or so of the offer.

I’d agree. But I’d greatly appreciate if you’d continue to “update with links to the threads when new things are offered.” Your threads for OP2W, OP2W part 2, and this one, are a fantastic resource.

Useful data is a resource that can be valuable to both Collectors/Enthusiasts as well as the manufacturer. This thread provides a nice data set for the interested parties.

I guess we have the original offering thread but then we have to search through the individual threads where this thread organizes everything in one place.

I guess we need some techy HOGs to create a Bussekin Wiki. Paging Mr. Pirtle

I reckon we should be closing in on another offering?
Next week maybe?
Lol, it's just that now ya better make sure you have the cash on hand per say.
Which is great because of how fast they get them delivered. These are exciting times in Busseville.

Shipping notice.

Custom Shop Nuclear Fury Trail Point variant w/ Tan and Black G10

Was it that short? I thought the break came around Blade of 2017, and lasted a few months. Oh well... anyway, a break. But not really one that I can remember between OP2WP2 and 2019 offerings.

Was it that short? I thought the break came around Blade of 2017, and lasted a few months. Oh well... anyway, a break. But not really one that I can remember between OP2WP2 and 2019 offerings.

Actually, it was over a year between the end of Part 1 with the BB13s (May 2016) and the beginning of Part 2 with the Burps (August 2017). But I think that counts as about "two weeks" in Busse time.

Back