• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse .25 NMFBM User Black and Tan G10 w/ sheath + Extras.

Huntsman Knife Co.

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I hate to sell this knife but Ive picked up alot of great steel lately and just cant afford to keep them all.

Up for grabs is the ultimate chopper. A .25 NMFBM from the original run with Hand shaped black and tan G10 slabs. Comes with a pancake sheath by David Brown as well as a large tek lock AND an ESEE pouch and tin AND a firesteel holder. The sheath alone cost me $90+

The knife is a user but is in awesome shape. Its been sharpened one time and is very sharp. NO RUST. Anything dark in the pictures is just some wood material/sap/ dirt etc... that is stuck on the coating. I sanded the coating a little bit in the middle because I was doing some food prep and didn't want to get any coating in the food.

No dings, chips etc... No damage to the handle. Just some missing coating. The pictures are terrible and the knife looks alot better in person Especially the coating. Im not sure why the pictures looks so awful.

Looking for $635 for the setup + paypal fees. Payment by paypal only. Partial Trades are accepted. Interested in smaller busse's and Busse kin. Would love a chopweiler or ratweiler.

PM me or email me at huntermartin77 AT hotmail DOT com.

photo-101.jpg

photo-102.jpg

photo-103.jpg

Last edited:
Sent possable trades do have other but didnt want to bug ya forgot the TAZ and a SAR4 mod that looks and feels like a shba with black linen handles,anyways PM sent,,

Respect

Back