• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse and kin 4SALE/TRADE

PRICE DROPS...

"I'll take it" - get's the knife. Paypal friends and family (no fees to me) or add 3.5% for goods and services. Shipping included via USPS priority mail - signature confirmation, no exceptions.

Need cash mostly, but I would be willing to trade for: Boom Parang, meaner. No junk for trades please. Willing to trade + or - cash on either side; depending on the item being traded.

BWM - Original run - INFI - Black and orange G10 $550 - $540

eQTZHuS.jpg

SAR 6 Special Edition - Satin - INFI - Used/couple minor visible scratches - Black and Green G10. Comes with a beautiful Chuddy Bear sheath, barely used. Never carried knife in sheath, just used the knife a few times in the backyard. $713 - $700

7WyloeJ.jpg

BWM - INFI - SATIN - Custom Shop - GREX, Black G10 and beautiful Desert Ironwood handles. Mosaic pins. NEW/NEVER USED. $925 - $880 SOLD

Xcl3DFy.jpg

gy1ibvW.jpg

ASH - Battle Grade - SR101 - Beauty. W/ brand new Az Welke sheath now shown. Red Liners - Black Canvas / Tanker Grey - Brand new/never used from Busse. Comes with perfect fitting AZ welke Kydex, also new/never used. Let me know if you need pics of that too. $405 - $375

lYvYKMH.jpg

puhJRnK.jpg

Boss Street Custom Shop still available - Deep Dish Hollow Grind - INFI -Satin - RAMS HORN - Used once or twice on paper. $500 - $480

2YlkHrg.jpg

Swamp Rat R6 - SR101 - Black and Orange G10 - Comes with CM sheath - Great knife; Used with some minor coating wear. Sharpened once. $260 - $250

veRFXh5.jpg

Ratweiler - Battle Grade release - SR101 - Brand new/Never used. $250 - $240

ShpN231.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to offer you a trade for the SAR6. I have a Wilson Combat-Les George Talos and a stainless BRKT Bravo-1 with elder burl handles I can offer.

Thank you sir, I appreciate the offer, but I will pass on the trade.

Back