• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse and kin

Price is Net
Includes shipping
Will ship worldwide, cost and risk is solely on you. PP F&F on international sales only
Pics won't load, will email pics to serious buyers only
Not really looking for trades
Thanks for looking!

1. SW R9 Military Proto from Cabo Wabo- Black coated blade, scales are black paper. Has not been carried, used or sharpened- $399

2. SW R6 Variant from Cabo Wabo- Camo coated blade, scales are tan micarta. Top swedge is sharpened. Has not been carried, used or sharpened. Mint condition. Comes with cardboard- $349

3. Busse/Scrapyard Infi-Hack 1 of 12- Satin blade,high double hollow ground, Resiprene C handles. 4" blade, little over 8" OAL. Unused, uncarried and unsharpened. Has some marks on the blade from not having the inclusions fully buffed out- $299

Mike,
Sent you pics on March 19th. We had a conversation. You passed. If you've changed your mind, feel free to email me.
Thanks,
Seth

Mike,
Sent you pics on March 19th. We had a conversation. You passed. If you've changed your mind, feel free to email me.
Thanks,
Seth
Thank you Sir! I must be aging... Much appreciated & good luck with sale!

Back