Busse Combat Halloween Pic . . . . . Who Are They???????

Jerry Busse

Here are just a few of the characters who showed up at the Busse Combat Halloween party. . . . :eek:. . . :D . . . :thumbup:

Who are they?. . . . Who are they supposed to be? :confused:

Good luck with this one!!! :thumbup:

Let's Drink!!! :thumbup:

Jerry
:D

IMG_0047.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Classic!!!! Looks like Josh is being himself. :) Seriously, I'm not sure, except for Mr Scream person in the back.

Great costumes! :D

Back Row, 1st person...That's easy, it's "Honey Boo-Boo", The Gambler, need more pictures and Scream.

Front pictures...I just see two "Angles" and...we need more pictures :)

I think Mr. Scream in the back is beef as the grim reaper.
And yes, shua is being himself :)

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Classic!!!! Looks like Josh is being himself. :) Seriously, I'm not sure, except for Mr Scream person in the back.

Great costumes! :D

Whoa.... You had a party and didn't invite us, but now you show us pictures from the party???

Back Row, 1st person...That's easy, it's "Honey Boo-Boo", The Gambler, need more pictures and Scream.

Front pictures...I just see two "Angles" and...we need more pictures :)

Angles?. What angles do you see?. 90 degrees, 45?. All I see is two hot angels:D

Here are just a few of the characters who showed up at the Busse Combat Halloween party. . . . :eek:. . . :D . . . :thumbup:

Who are they?. . . . Who are they supposed to be? :confused:

Good luck with this one!!! :thumbup:

Let's Drink!!! :thumbup:

Jerry
:D

IMG_0047.jpg

Bam Bam Bigalow's Son, Kenny Rogers, Vanity, Scream Killer, Witch with vices (boos, gambling, smoking and infi), and a raver?
:confused:

What kind of knife is that in the foreground that looks like a bigger TGLB?

Where's your costume Jerry?

I'm in the back left. . . . . This year I dressed up as a tree. . . . NEVER AGAIN!!!!! . . . .:eek:

. . . . . Unspeakable things!!!. . . . Unspeakable!!!!!!! . . . . . :eek:

Let's drink!!!!! :thumbup:

Jerry :D

Am I the only one who things the only odd thing in that picture is the "corkscrew" trees in the back right?

Man things get weird in Ohio

Back