1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Busse Combat TGA2 Team Gemini A2 Custom LEATHER SHEATH For Sale

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by Azula Gun Holsters, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Azula Gun Holsters

Azula Gun Holsters KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 19, 2016
    A custom molded Leather Sheath for the Busse Combat TGA2 Team Gemini A2 Knife. Weighs in at a mere 2.7 ounces and made right here in the USA with 6oz veg tanned leather. Belt loop accepts belts up to 1 1/2" wide. Custom wet molded for a perfect fit and excellent retention.
    Like all our Azula Gun Holsters product's a no question lifetime replacement warranty against any defects. If your sheath stops working correctly we will replace it free of charge.

AVAILABLE IN BLACK, DARK BROWN OR TAN. $49.95 with free shipping to you.
    Happy to Ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico as well for free. Canada is an additional $10 for airmail shipping.
    Send a pm or e-mail: [email protected] / www.AzulaGunHolsters.com

BUSSE TGA2 TEAM GEMINI A2 CUSTOM MOLDED LEATHER SHEATH
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    Murman likes this.
  2. jarredtipton

jarredtipton Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 27, 2012
    do you happen to make a kydex version?

3. Azula Gun Holsters

Azula Gun Holsters KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 19, 2016
    Our custom molded leather sheath is half the weight of a similar Kydex sheath with Tek Lok. Our sheath is low profile and has a custom wet molded fit with excellent retention. We don't make any kydex sheaths. Thank You

4. sonofpear

sonofpear Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 20, 2013
    I received my sheath several days ago but just received my TGA2 today. My first reaction was just how light this sheath is. The quality and construction are top-notch. It looks like it would be twice the actual weight. The fit and retention is perfect. I would highly recommend Azula for your Busse leather needs. I am off to check out their holster offerings.