Busse Company Store, Some Things New

idahoskunk

Gold Member
Some very special items will be coming soon the Busse Company Store. Some shirts and some ---- and more and :confused:

I need to make a trip to the licker store and get set up. Also where do you buy film for a digital camera?

busseknifegroupt's1028.jpg

carpets not pink, it's raining out and i had to shoot holes in my carpet, and no, my carpets not pink, its off white, but i have a cheap camera nd a couple of dinks err drinks so wysiwyg! :thumbup:

Some very special items will be coming soon the Busse Company Store. Some shirts and some ---- and more and :confused:

I need to make a trip to the licker store and get set up. Also where do you buy film for a digital camera?

You need to go to a special hardware store, the film is on the shelf right next to the striped paint :D

I know what Skunk is not telling you;);)

Not only does he have some killer cool shirts ...something wicked and very sharp is on route...:):)

and yes WOW:thumbup:

XOXO,
Amy-0

P.S. Skunk hold a couple of those for me:D

Not only does he have some killer cool shirts ...something wicked and very sharp is on route...:):)

XOXO,
Amy-0

Bussmuks?!

By the way Amy, did Garth and Woz bring back any of the baklava that Sherrie made for you guys? :D

XOXO,
Amy-0

Something Wicked This Way Comes?? :D:D:D,,,, We love you Amy & Skunk,,,bring it!!

Come on people.....I'm Freaking Flat Ass Broke!:(

Slow your row pulease!:p

By the way Amy, did Garth and Woz bring back any of the baklava that Sherrie made for you guys? :D

Nope....:(

I have a list...

1. MUST YELL AT WOZ AND GARTH about the baklava:D
2. Must yell again..at WOZ and Garth..LOL

I am so sorry that I missed seeing you both again:)

Amy-0

i just checked my wallet for new knife funds and a moth flew out and fluttered straight into my face!

Last edited:
I'll be away this weekend, and something tells me I'll miss out on something sharp...might need a proxy.

Back