• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse-Infi- DS6 Blue-BT6 w BB Shth-Active Duty w Shth

Sigarett

Gold Member
Got a few for sale today folks. All payments to be made by Paypal F&F or please add 3%. All prices include shipping in lower 48.

First up is a brand new never used, never handled Dog Soldier 6 in Midnight Blue. Beautiful blade. I am asking $289 shipped
otRHG7K.jpg

Next up is a Bowie Team 6 that is unused and comes with a Buy Brown taco sheath. It has been in and out of a sheath maybe 4 or 5 times. Slicey for a Busse and ready to go. I am asking $369 shipped
cmeqwrL.jpg

And finally is a nice little user Milliganza Active Duty that has been stripped, used and sharpened. Terrific little EDC and ready to cut. Comes with a nice little kydex sheath with great retention. I am asking $265 shipped
90rYTrX.jpg

First I'll take it followed up with a PM and payment gets it! Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

Make me a reasonable offer folks! These prices are fair but I buy too many guns!

Last edited:
Back