" Busse of Knifeshire and the Legend of INFI”

The Purpose: To show the creative nature INFI has over its beholders. Read the Tale of Busse of Knifeshire and add to its creation. :)

I was only a small child when I overheard the Village Elders speak of the awesome power and indestructibility it possessed over all others. This secret power was kept guarded deep in the belly of Mt. INFI. The Elders spoke of many who tried to poses this power but none were able to match the beauty and strength. Legend says that only the Chosen could conquer this power and yield it for eternity. I knew deep within my heart that I, Busse of Knifeshire, shall set forth on this journey to Mt. INFI and reveal the hidden secrets so that all of Knifeshire can take pleasure in having such a thing of beauty. So I began my journey ….

You are missing the point. Add to the story

Last edited:
I've seen this movie. The mountain melts the ring in the end. Do not throw your knives in the mountain.

The-Eye-Of-Sauron.jpg

A little trivia for you folks that may not know. You remember that sword that He-Man raised above his head and proclaimed "I HAVE THE POWER!!!".....THAT WAS A Busse Gladius. And Conan the Barbarian-remember that hunk of steel...Busse Gladius FAT. What about the Highlander sword that Connery and Lambert both wielded.......satin custom AK47 babeeee. There is historical evidence that the actual Excalibur sword,you know the one that was stuck in a rock, was indeed INFI steel. And last but not least, the movie 300-the short swords that the Spartans were using were not even swords.....you guessed it--custom MOAB variants! NOW..... GO FORTH MY PROUD SONS OF INFI AND CLUTCH TIGHTLY TO THOU STEEL OF LIFE, AND WHEN THE WIFE KICKS YOU OUT OF THE BED AND YOU ARE SLEEPING OUTSIDE IN THE RAIN ON THE COLD SIDEWALK IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE MAKE SURE YOU STILL HAVE THE BLADE IN YOUR HANDS BECAUSE REALLY.....IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE MORE IMPORTANT?? I DIDN'T THINK SO.

Back