Busse one year collection

randucci

Stag pocket/slip joint collector
Platinum Member
Here are a couple of pictures showing my Busse knife collection I have been working on for a year now. I found that I liked the older straight handle ones best, so others have come and gone. So on to a new year, I am eagerly awaiting my Meaner Street and HO Steel Heart that are on order.
:D :D :D

You know, I like what I've seen of Busse knives (all in photos so far), but it's kind of depressing when I see the "collection someone's been working on for a year" that emobodies considerably more money than passed through my hands last year. Granted, I spent last year not working due to being in a foreign land, but still.... *sigh*

HOLY CRAP!!!! (copyright Eric Isaacson, 2001)

:eek: :eek:

Sweet collection bro.

A cloven hoof salute to you!!

FoxholeAtheist said:
You know, I like what I've seen of Busse knives (all in photos so far), but it's kind of depressing when I see the "collection someone's been working on for a year" that emobodies considerably more money than passed through my hands last year. Granted, I spent last year not working due to being in a foreign land, but still.... *sigh*

Start with one man. Add as you can or want to.

It's not the number of knives, it's a way of being. :cool: :cool:

thatmguy said:
HOLY CRAP!!!! (copyright Eric Isaacson, 2001)

:eek: :eek:

Sweet collection bro.

A cloven hoof salute to you!!

I second that remark

HOLY CRAP

Nice collection

:D:D

:eek: I thought that I was doing good. With a dozen new ones in hand, three from years back, and a dozen more on order, but when you see 40 + blades in hand... hats off to you dude.

Holy YOWZA Thunder!!!! . . . . This explains plenty!!!! . . . I thought there was a leak in the INFI trough . . . turns out that Porkducci has been scooping it out with a back hoe!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Man, coming out of the block like that has to shake the bacon of hogs the world over!!!! :eek: ;)

Your Humble Nuclear INFI Farmer,

Jerry

It looks as though your presence will be required at one of the Blade shows in the coming year. You can't have that much Busse steel laying around without being properly inducted into OINK!

Nice collection. ;)

Nice work Mr. Randucci! Jumpin' jehosaphat! You must be single or wealthy!

Cheers,
BillyJoeBob :D

Now that you have bought a few Busse"s Maybe you'll get SERIOUS now. :D :eek: :D Nice collection!!

Those poor little things must be freezing on that cold ol' concrete!!!!!!!!!!

Send them to Tucson emediately for nice warm plastic clothes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back