1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Busse rare snakeskin and tigerhide 1911 grips new/never mounted

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by rega25, Nov 5, 2018.

1. rega25

rega25

Jul 9, 2010
    For true ride or die Busse fanatics!!! Make your favorite 1911s smell of bacon and pair them properly at last with your favorite grail infi:)!

I bought these on the market here years ago and both were advertised as new unmounted and I have never put them on my 1911. These are gorgeous and have no signs of oil on them. I am sure that after using them the colors will start to pop more and darken with time and become even more colorful.

Only the snakeskin grips have ambi safety grind on the backside which I have included a picture of. Tigerhide are standard but I am sure if you send them to Busse they can put the grind for ambi if you like. I would prefer to sell these as a set but if it doesn't work out that way I may consider breaking them up after a few days on here.

These are very rare and I am not sure on numbers but I believe the snakeskin grips numbered less than 50 sets and possible as low as 25 if I remember correctly. Your chance to own a unique non infi piece of Busse history. Grab these while you can. Machined snakeskin is extinct and tigerhide is an endangered species. Thanks for looking.

$749 for both pairs shipped with basic insurance signature required. (For paypal please add 4.3%)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Murman

Murman

Nov 11, 2015
    I suppose a resourceful person could rehandle a narrow Busse or two

3. Fearless9087

Fearless9087

Dec 10, 2015
    Would be interested in the Snakeskin if you end up splitting them. Those are some beautiful grips man.

4. rega25

rega25

Jul 9, 2010
    Ok I’ll keep in touch with you in the next few days bud!