Busse SOS Drop Point Hunter pics....

Hi all,
yesterday i got my SOS Drop Point Hunter !!!

A great little EDC-knife...here are some pics:

rh79fn.jpg

24oypz7.jpg

33bfpt1.jpg

23ljxj7.jpg

331ofih.jpg

b7hx0j.jpg

2i75noj.jpg

ra2mo5.jpg

:)

Yeah congrats! You sure won't lose that bad boy! It's a little bigger than I thought it was, great edc size.

Very nice! Congratulations on a sweet piece of INFI!

rabanwelsch, welcome to the madness Bro!!! I have one of the Drop-Points as well and totally agree, GREAT knife!!! I need to get me some kydex pants for mine as well. Thanks for the pics...

That is one nice knife, looks like the perfect size. Does anybody know if other than the difference in the spine, is that the same blade as the Muk?

Last edited:
Nice knife!! The first and last photos have good color saturation -- well done. I like the in-hand photos for the sense of scale and size they convey.

I notice some staining on the blade.

I just received an SOS Drop Point Hunter knife as new,
and it has a few light, but very similar stains.

I've never seen anything like this on any
of my infi, does anyone know what
it could be?

it could be?
Defect, send to me and Ill cover S&H.

it could be?

If I'm seeing what I think you are talking about, my INFI stains like that sometimes after cutting into meat.....cooked or raw.

INFI + meat = true love

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347458763.327196.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347458838.692116.jpg

i was torn between this one and the MUK. That's a sweet looking blade.

I love the orange for field work. Nothing sucks worse than putting your knife down for a second, then having to spend half an hour finding it because it disappears into the grass.

That is one nice knife, looks like the perfect size. Does anybody know if other than the difference in the spine, is that the same blade as the Muk?

I didn't know that there was a difference in the spine thickness (e.g. in the handle) :confused:, I always assumed that this was simply a Muk with the hump ground away due to imperfections or cut differently to begin with. Everything else besides scale-color looks to be identical. I went for a Muk because I haven't another knife like it and think it is the best muk-design on the market... though I too would prefer a higher Rc on it ;) Maybe a little less weight in the handle too, now that I hold it. I worry that the SOS hunter is far more handle-heavy...

I take it this was just a special run knife? Anyone have any idea about how many of these are out there?

I don't know, but it is a very cool knife.
The infi is beautifully striated.
The edge, under light, appears to be several fine edges, one next to the other,
like a half a dozen micro bevels.

BTW, is this to suggest that a muk sheath would fit it?

Back