• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busses and kin for sale

rega25

Gold Member
Price include basic insured CONUS only. Postal Money order or if Paypal is used please add 4.3%.
Please know your local laws before buying. Cash is king but I will entertain trade offers. Please PM me with any questions.

Custom Shop Flak Jack with Snow hole micarta infi. Beautiful linen micarta! $549
PnaVZsu.jpg

D Guard battle mistresses in SR101. Black micarta with tanker gray or tan on tan. $419
Double Talon battle mistress tan on tan. $359

RxmumSR.jpg

1 Infi Silent Knight Competition Finish with maroon canvas micarta.
This has machining scratches and marks left on the blades in order to cut down on cost compared to satin finishes. Please refer to Jerry Busse's threads on competition finish if there is any confusion. This is brand new straight from the factory and both have the blade catch just like the original silent knights! Only 1 left! $589.
ekGmrER.jpg

Baby Boom LEs with Tan/black g10 and green black g10 $399
Custom Shop Trail Scalpels. Tan/Black g10 and green/black g10 $359 Coating of oil in picture. Blades are perfect
90QBpYl.jpg

Terror Monkey Ratweiler with Camo blade and brown canvas. I believe 3/16 thick. This is a wide blade that feels super robust and is very light weight. Perfect for people counting their ounces for hiking, camping, etc. Offered only in a ganza! $359
JQnqMv8.jpg

Rodent 9 with black micarta. $269
rl2zpov.jpg

One of a kind PBF set. I am not the original owner. As far as I know the name of the craftsman is unknown but every one I have talked to said the work is superb. The cost of materials and labor in the mid 2000's is estimated at $1000 for the handles so who knows what it would cost in 2017 for the same quality. I'm guessing $1600 range. Black silk and dyed blue rayskin. Very tightly wrapped. Sold as a set only. $2999
YJvcWXt.jpg

Grail Tuxedo Fusion Battle Mistress FBM with Black paper handles and blue liners!! .28" thick. Not many of these in minty condition left. The only black paper one I've seen unless i missed some for sale on here. Blended Convex edge $1299
hiPkvGJ.jpg

WTF Battle Grade, Green micarta and sage. $ 499
b6iL9ig.jpg

Snakeskin FBM with black blade and Corrugated Bevel Technology. $1299
qcmcJxv.jpg

KZII LE. Infi with zero convex edge and black paper micarta. Approx 1/3" thick. This one is sold but I have an identical one for sale with a fingerprint mark on other side for $999. Ill send pics if requested. No pitting in the blade where the print is.
01h9aCg.jpg

Unused Infi Ruck Military Overrun with Okuden Sheath. Kydex rub marks visible towards tip. Tan Micarta handle. Not many of these pop up for sale. $1299
F1Eukff.jpg

SYKCO 1311. $299
YiPY5wg.jpg

AALb New/unused Custom shop with tan micarta and jungle green tiger stripe camp, bare infi penetrator tip! $939
9F2W6dj.jpg

Pork Chop Battle grade Maroon micarta with muddy brown blade $329
j222Vma.jpg

13) AMS SE with sterile blade, black liners and green stabilized mammoth tooth with mosaic pins. Simply stunning edc. - $SOLD
14) Cultellus Custom Shop with hand smoothed snakeskin. Extremely rare! - $699
15) Cultellus Custom shop with hand smoothed tigerhide - $549
16) Magnum Bear Cub with kydex sheath not pictured and convex edge - $349
f4l6OaQ.jpg

Back