1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 17 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KaBar Becker BK 15 Mini Camp!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK 15, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 27; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Busses and kin for sale

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by rega25, Apr 17, 2019.

1. rega25

rega25 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 9, 2010
    Price include basic insured CONUS only. Postal Money order or if Paypal is used please add 4.3%.
    Please know your local laws before buying. Cash is king but I will entertain trade offers. Please PM me with any questions.

Custom Shop Flak Jack with Snow hole micarta infi. Beautiful linen micarta! $549
    [​IMG]

D Guard battle mistresses in SR101. Black micarta with tanker gray or tan on tan. $419
    Double Talon battle mistress tan on tan. $359

[​IMG]

1 Infi Silent Knight Competition Finish with maroon canvas micarta.
    This has machining scratches and marks left on the blades in order to cut down on cost compared to satin finishes. Please refer to Jerry Busse's threads on competition finish if there is any confusion. This is brand new straight from the factory and both have the blade catch just like the original silent knights! Only 1 left! $589.
    [​IMG]

Custom Shop Trail Scalpels. Tan/Black g10 and green/black g10 $359 Coating of oil in picture. Blades are perfect
    [​IMG]

Terror Monkey Ratweiler with Camo blade and brown canvas. I believe 3/16 thick. This is a wide blade that feels super robust and is very light weight. Perfect for people counting their ounces for hiking, camping, etc. Offered only in a ganza! $359
    [​IMG]
    Rodent 9 with black micarta. $269
    [​IMG]
    One of a kind PBF set. I am not the original owner. As far as I know the name of the craftsman is unknown but every one I have talked to said the work is superb. The cost of materials and labor in the mid 2000's is estimated at $1000 for the handles so who knows what it would cost in 2017 for the same quality. I'm guessing $1600 range. Black silk and dyed blue rayskin. Very tightly wrapped. Sold as a set only. $2999
    [​IMG]

Grail Tuxedo Fusion Battle Mistress FBM with Black paper handles and blue liners!! .28" thick. Not many of these in minty condition left. The only black paper one I've seen unless i missed some for sale on here. Blended Convex edge $1299
    [​IMG]
    WTF Battle Grade, Green micarta and sage. $ 499
    [​IMG]
    Snakeskin FBM with black blade and Corrugated Bevel Technology. $1299
    [​IMG]
    KZII LE. Infi with zero convex edge and black paper micarta. Approx 1/3" thick. This one is sold but I have an identical one for sale with a fingerprint mark on other side for $999. Ill send pics if requested. No pitting in the blade where the print is.
    [​IMG]
    Unused Infi Ruck Military Overrun with Okuden Sheath. Kydex rub marks visible towards tip. Tan Micarta handle. Not many of these pop up for sale. $1299
    [​IMG]
    SYKCO 1311. $299
    [​IMG]
    Pork Chop Battle grade Maroon micarta with muddy brown blade $329
    [​IMG]
    13) AMS SE with sterile blade, black liners and green stabilized mammoth tooth with mosaic pins. Simply stunning edc. - $SOLD
    14) Cultellus Custom Shop with hand smoothed snakeskin. Extremely rare! - $699
    15) Cultellus Custom shop with hand smoothed tigerhide - $549
    16) Magnum Bear Cub with kydex sheath not pictured and convex edge - $349
    [​IMG]
    For true ride or die Busse fanatics!!! Make your favorite 1911s smell of bacon and pair them properly at last with your favorite grail infi:)!

I bought these on the market here years ago and both were advertised as new unmounted and I have never put them on my 1911. These are gorgeous and have no signs of oil on them. I am sure that after using them the colors will start to pop more and darken with time and become even more colorful.

Only the snakeskin grips have ambi safety grind on the backside which I have included a picture of. Tigerhide are standard but I am sure if you send them to Busse they can put the grind for ambi if you like. I would prefer to sell these as a set but if it doesn't work out that way I may consider breaking them up after a few days on here.

These are very rare and I am not sure on numbers but I believe the snakeskin grips numbered less than 50 sets and possible as low as 25 if I remember correctly. Your chance to own a unique non infi piece of Busse history. Grab these while you can. Machined snakeskin is extinct and tigerhide is an endangered species. Thanks for looking.

$749 for both pairs shipped with basic insurance signature required. (For paypal please add 4.3%)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
  3. mighty mike

mighty mike Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 21, 2014
    Pm sent on ruck

4. mighty mike