1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

CAD expert and Dream Blade Maker

Discussion in 'The Custom Shop: Services Offered' started by Quest Knives, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Quest Knives

Quest Knives KNIFEMAKER/CRAFTSMAN/SERVICE PROVIDER

Jul 19, 2013
    Hi,

I'm Greg Goeckel; I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread in this section as I keep getting more and more highly customized design requests. I am relatively new as a maker, but have been designing and engineering mechanical products for over 20 years. As a result (not to sound too confident), I have some very advanced CAD skills, which makes me unique in the business of creating dream grail knives.

I have a full service shop and do everything from start to finish. My favorite projects are ones where I start from scratch, creating sketches, CAD images, and prototypes directly with a client, and then, once that client couldn't be happier, creating the finished blade.

Message me for more information. Thank you for your consideration,

Greg

"Don't Tread on Me" said every patriot ever.

2. pointman27

pointman27

May 18, 2010
    How would I get a qoute from you?

3. knife dragon

knife dragon

Sep 16, 2013
    can we see what you have done already please. thx. of course i'd like to know if you make balisongs too.

4. Terdl76

Terdl76 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 6, 2013
    I need a folder replacement blade. Is this something you do? How to I get a quote?

5. Quest Knives

Quest Knives KNIFEMAKER/CRAFTSMAN/SERVICE PROVIDER

Jul 19, 2013
    My apologizes to everyone that posted. I am now seeing your responses, for some reason this thread never showed up in my feed after I posted. If you are still interested in a quote, please PM me or email me @ [email protected].

You can check out most of my stuff @ www.questknives.com

Thanks!