Case 6347 WH SS (SOLD), Schrade USA 34OT (WITHDRAWN), Western S-6504 C (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhittlinAway

Gold Member
I posted these three as a lot a little over two weeks ago. No takers, so I'm listing them as individual items. Prices include PayPal G&S fees and USPS shipping within CONUS.

I'm happy to combine shipping if anyone wants to purchase more than one. Take $5 off for each additional knife.

A full set of photos is here. Group shot:

28ACD026-0DD9-44CA-8327-4EF751D2EBA7.jpeg

Case 6347 WH SS - $70 - SOLD
This is a whittler pattern. The blades are relatively thin and I think it'd make a great whittling knife. That was my intention when I bought it, but I never got around to sharpening it and I don't see that happening any time soon. It's time to pass it along.
  • Blue-ish bone handles
  • It was purchased as being in unused condition
  • I've never used it and I believe it still has factory edges
  • Stainless steel blades
  • The blades and backspring have a few scratches from handling
  • Good pull and walk and talk on all blades
Schrade USA 34OT - $45 $40 $37.50 - WITHDRAWN
I purchased this as NOS and have never used it. It was meant as a backup for another 34OT that I have and really like. I've changed my philosophy on holding the backup and it's time to pass it along.
  • Carbon steel blades
  • Some light pepper spots on blade and springs. Additional photos here.
  • Delrin handles
  • Good pull and walk and talk on all blades. The spey and coping blade are slightly stronger pull than the main, but not nail breakers.
Western S-6504 C - $45 $40 - SOLD
This is a nice little carpenter/whittler's knife pattern (not to be confused with a split-spring whittler). I opportunistically purchased this one as a backup after another member generously gifted me one just like it. As I said above, I've changed my philosophy on backups and it's time to pass it along.
  • It was purchased as being in unused condition
  • Delrin handles
  • Stainless steel blades
  • Good pull and walk and talk on all blades
Terms
- You must contact me via Blade Forums PM for payment details. Visitor messages and requests to contact you via email or other means will not be accepted.
- Payment via PayPal Goods and Services only
- USA sales only.
- Price includes PayPal fees and insured USPS shipping with tracking within the continental US.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and legally able to receive and own the knife in your area. Buyer is responsible for complying with local knife laws and for the safe use of the knives.
- I reserve the right to choose to whom I sell, but generally the first "I'll take it" posted here followed by a PM to me for payment details and prompt payment gets it.

Last edited:
Howdy, I'd like to take the case 6347 but my gold membership expired and I don't plan to renew for another few months. If you are willing to make an exception to your rules, let me know via visitor message. Otherwise good luck with the sale!

WValtakis

Hand Engraving, Ti anodizing, and mods
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I'll take the Case Whittler per our PMs:)

TrackerDan

Gold Member
If you still have it, The Schrade, and you could send me a pic or two of the pepper spots, I'll most likely take it. Thanks, Dan

WhittlinAway

Gold Member
Reduced the 34OT to $37.50. Final reduction before I close the listing in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.