• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Case folders NIB – PRICED TO MOVE

I just got back from two years in Afghanistan, and my life has taken a different direction, as I will be RV’ing full time for a while. I am getting rid of all my stuff. Sadly, most of knives have to go, as I cannot bring them all with me. All knives are priced to move and include shipping.

Case Cutlery 091 Case Small Texas Toothpick Pocket Knife with Chrome Vanadium Blade, Small, Yellow Synthetic – new condition, never used -- $30

BJXbLTR.jpg

Case Cutlery 9723 Case Pocket Worn Mini CopperLock Pocket knife with Stainless Steel Blade Small Bermuda Green Bone – new condition, never used -- $55 SOLD

qEdo8hD.jpg

r4onHnR.jpg

Case Back Pocket Jigged Chestnut Bone with Chrome Vanadium Blade – new condition, never used -- $70

qyiPLLo.jpg

RXQ9IUw.jpg

Case XX Select 61549L SS CopperLock – new condition, never used -- $90

cZu4wSB.jpg

NgECxNt.jpg

I’ll take $230 for all 4, shipped.

Last edited:
I'll take 9723 please

Message sent regarding PayPal info...thank you

Last edited:
Contact me here please....
surfclarus at msn dot com

I'm ready to PayPal....thank you

The message I sent is in your profile page.

Email sent...thank you....Edit......your email address was not found.....paypal says the Payment was not claimed.....

Email sent...thank you....Edit......your email address was not found.....paypal says the Payment was not claimed.....

I haven't received any emails from you, nor a PayPal payment. Did you receive my email I sent you on 9/14? That is my PayPal address.

Ok check to see I'd it went through right now....
you should be paid now...thanks

I received the payment. I will send you tracking after I send the knife (probably Saturday, if not then Monday).

Back