• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Balls_tothe_Walls (Heath Helton) is a scammer

This thread is the 3rd or 4th listing down if you do a Google for Heath Helton of Eudora KS.

Wonder how much money he stole?

This thread is the 3rd or 4th listing down if you do a Google for Heath Helton of Eudora KS.

Wonder how much money he stole?
If he has truly orchestrated such a great deception to our members here, perhaps Sonic Drive-in corporate headquarters should conduct a serious audit at the location that Heath is managing.

Yeah if he really works for them has anyone confirmed that?
His Facebook profile states that he's an "operating partner" at the location in Eudora, KS.

I presume that means he didnt have the capital to buy a franchise so he partnered up with someone who did.

Wonder if the partner(s) know about his PayPal exploits?

The thread trail is a bit confusing, is he deliberate scamming or did he just give up on trying to correct all his transactions? I guess they're not too different but just wondering.

The thread trail is a bit confusing, is he deliberate scamming or did he just give up on trying to correct all his transactions? I guess they're not too different but just wondering.
He went silent on this thread and has been banned from BF as I understand and few if any people have actually got their money back. This is the one line summary of where the thread seems to stand today.

He went silent on this thread and has been banned from BF as I understand and few if any people have actually got their money back. This is the one line summary of where the thread seems to stand today.
Funny how his friends that came here to vouch for him have gone silent also.

Can’t anyone post on Reddit how much of a scumbag Heath Helton is and keep posting links to this thread?!? I can’t believe we can’t take him down there too - this jerk has no business moving any knives around!!

Can’t anyone post on Reddit how much of a scumbag Heath Helton is and keep posting links to this thread?!? I can’t believe we can’t take him down there too - this jerk has no business moving any knives around!!

Reddit has traditionally not been very good about looking outside for information on people like this.. They want to figure it out on their own and deal with it their own way. At least from what I have read in past threads.

Reddit has traditionally not been very good about looking outside for information on people like this.. They want to figure it out on their own and deal with it their own way. At least from what I have read in past threads.

It's worse than that, they have a specific rule banning negative comments about transactions.

They can’t seem to get enough of BTTW on Reddit, but he is not helping some of our members very much.
It still makes me wonder: What kind of idiot could get $20k falsely charged to his credit card without noticing? Most card companies send email alerts about unusual activity; at least they all do for my cards.

Last edited:
Back