changing my ISP

I have been considering changing my isp, and have them up and running on free trials. I noticed while surfing the Blade Forums, that when using one of these new isp's, that blade forums did not recognize me.

My question is if and when I do make the change, what do I need to do so BF will know it's still me? Thanks for the great Forums!

The forums "recognize" you based on cookies stored on your computer. If you change browsers, then it won't recognize you, but if you are using the same browser, then it shouldn't have a problem at all....

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

This is not a direct answer to your question but I highly recommend getting a fast connection.

If cable modem is available in your area, get it! It is a fantastic deal. People say that because you share the bandwidth there are some disadvantages. But, those problems will only appear in a few years. Cable modem internet connections are very, very fast!

If cable modem is not available in your area (it is available in some areas but not others; you have to check with your local TV cable provider to be sure), get DSL. The price has dropped a lot in the last few months. It will cost you about $50/month but, in my opinion, it is worth every penny.

Back