• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD!!Charlie Campagna Black Jack Price Drop $195!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the title says I got a Charlie Campagna Black Jack SFO for sale. I was one of the last people to get mine shipped and it just showed up today:eek:. Needless to say this one's just like all the others you've been reading about. It's as flawless as I've ever seen a GEC other than the 2019 BladeForums knife witch was done on the same frame and built during the same run as The Black Jack. I'm asking $195 shipped!! any wear in North America with tracking.I'd prefer EMT but if you dont we can always go with one of the other usual routes of payment. I've got PayPal. I'll put up a few pitchers I took when the knife arrived today and a few professional shots that do a better job showing how beautiful this knife is. You can PM me here or email me at gecknives@yahoo.com Thank you for your interest in my sale. Only post "I'll take it" or "PM/Email sent" Thanks. Trevor

20200120_151725.jpg 20200120_151715.jpg gnpZIRp.jpg MVIMG_20200107_114354.jpg IqHVOkS.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back