• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Charlie Mike'd Civilian, BM , ZT, Balisong etc

Hey Bladeforums, trying to sell a couple today to fund some moving expenses. Been busy with work, didn't snap individual photos yet but happy to provide them when I get some free time tonight.

Paypal GS only, knives will be shipped USPS within 48 hours of purchase, USA only please. I may ship via signature confirnation at my discretion.

First up is my civilian. Really hate to get rid of this. Its gotten the Charlie Mike treatment, good grinds by him. Blade is virtually unused. Has been carried some though. Pocket clip had the paint poorly sanded off of it but looks pretty cool. Light snail trails on g10. Looking for $120 shipped.

Next is a ZT 808. Comes with the ti pivot, pocket clip and standoffs. Standoffs and pocket clip are anodized blue. I'm bthe second owner, came to me with light scratches on the blade, I will get a close up of that soon. Locks up tight, blade is centered. Asking $100 shipped.

Next is a benchmade mini grip. Lightly used at work cutting cardboard. Light scuffs on the blade, pocket clips has paint coming off, handle looks good. Very slightly off center closed, tiny bit of play open if you force it. Asking for SOLD

Next is a atropos demon balisong. Huge knife, D2 steel, titanium channel handles, bushing driven. Very little handle play. Taps a little when closed. Comes with milled ti pocket clip. I have a latch for this not pictured. Paid $240 new for it. Its never been dropped and is in like new condition. Asking SOL4D

Next is a boker titanium medium trapper. Lightly used on cardboard boxes. Good flipping action. Centered, no play. Light scuff on the blade. This is the 3.5" model. Asking SOLD

Finally is a twosun knife. No idea on model name. Seems Very well made. Ti framelock, d2 steel. Very smooth flipper. Detent is a little tight. Very slight blade play. Asking $40 for this one shipped.

Feel free to post here or PM with any questions. I'll respond ASAP. And will provide additional photos.

Thank you.

20190717-163418-HDR.jpg

20190717-163452-HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Back