Cheers! *To Thursday feeling like Friday.

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Lexi, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Lexi

Lexi

Jul 13, 2010
    When I get home, I will be drinking a Bud Light or two to start sending praise that the weekend is almost here.

*So cheers to all, and to all a good night. :D

I don't want to drink alone, so what are you all having with me? The Holidays can be stressful..it's called pre-gaming. :p

2. Lora7

Lora7

Aug 4, 2010
    Lexi, I hate to be the one to tell you this but "So cheers to all and to all a good night" sounds dangerously like Christmas talk. It's still a bit early for all of that! I'm not one to turn down an excuse to drink, so count me in on bringing over some alcohol and "de-stressing" with you :D You can have your Bud Light, I'll bring something a little more up my alley :thumbup: I'm thinking some rum and Coke!

3. nerv102

nerv102

Jan 3, 2007
    Cheers to that! Its almost silly time for me and it is my first day of my long weekend

4. RobStanley

RobStanley Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Cheers!!! I'm having cereal and coffee. It's Friday morning here in the future with our hover cars and trips to the moon. Have a great weekend! :)

5. Lexi

Lexi

Jul 13, 2010
    Well, good morning Rob! Have a great day. :thumbup:

6. Grandsuave

Grandsuave

Jan 24, 2006
    Wish I could have a trip to the moon, guess I'll start drinking!!

7. Skrapmetal

Skrapmetal

Jul 13, 2009
    One more hour.

8. voracious1

voracious1

Aug 10, 2011
    Cheers!
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

9. NathanJ

NathanJ

Jun 28, 2013
    It's 8:30am Friday here, so no drinking yet. I don't think my boss would be too happy about that. Dammit.

10. Tom Kanik

Tom Kanik

Mar 18, 2003
    Coffee this morning and iced tea this evening. Getting a physical tomorrow, so no alcohol for me tonight.;)

11. Busto

Busto KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 26, 2011
    This is my Friday...However plan on clean and sober tomorrow for Dentist Tusk Polishing then its BBQ and Booze for Lunch!!!

12. Skrapmetal

Skrapmetal

Jul 13, 2009
    Oh hell yeah... ASHBMLE shipped out today. Screw waiting ten more minutes, I'm having a drink now. :D

13. Skrapmetal

Skrapmetal

Jul 13, 2009
    [​IMG]

14. RWT

RWT

Mar 15, 2011
    I get home tomorrow night after a week on the road. I am so looking forward to seeing the family and getting to the ranch this weekend. Start drinking one for me.

15. Mikeynyc

Mikeynyc

Jul 19, 2013
    Lexi , funny you should say that, I'm off from work tomorrow :) and you sent me tracking info, it's like Friday and Christmas rolled into one...

16. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Bud Light!!! I used to drink that beer like a fish.
    Have one, or more, for me, Lexi!
    Swinecosa :D

17. Garth Reckner

Garth Reckner Moderator Moderator

Dec 13, 2004
    Man that stinks. Bosses can be so unreasonable sometimes. Lucky for me, my boss encourages drinking.

Garth

18. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Really, Garth??
    :)

19. NathanJ

NathanJ

Jun 28, 2013
    I tell you what, after the morning I've had so far, I could use a drink. I might start bringing in some iced tea that looks suspiciously like scotch next week. Mmmmmm, scotch - I mean iced tea :)

20. Yabba

Yabba

Nov 24, 2012
    Well it's past noon. I'm in!
    Cheers :very_drunk: