• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chris Reeve Umnumzaan and 20CV Griptilian

Up for sale are my Chris Reeve Umnumzaan and my (spf:thumb-hole 20CV Griptilian) with the grey g10 grips. Really been attached to my vtoku delica lately and figured these could go to someone who will actually carry them.

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/HF1rwXd

Umnum has been carried, sharpened and appears to have been anodized on the non-locking side. It has all original accessories except for the lanyard and lanyard pin. Knife is still in excellent condition and is smooth with no blade play as can be expected. No major scratches or dings on handle or blade.

Umnumzaan priced at $375

(SPF) Griptilian is the grey g10 20CV model and went on a deployment with me. It has my last name engraved on a barely visible part of the blade(to try and prevent theft...) , some scratches on blade from use and has a standard benchmade clip. Knife is in perfect working order, locks up tight and opens smoothly. Would be a great user.

(SPF) Griptilian priced at $100

If you're interested, message me and we'll work out the details. Only trades I'm interested in are AK parts kits or Galil barrels.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Is the griptilian the full sized or the mini? If it is the mini, I will take it.

Last edited:
The griptilian is full sized. Sorry to both of the guys who were hoping otherwise

Back