Chris Reeve

always new I would get one, so after geting robed this last year of my spyderco collections ,I just puled the tigger on my first large 21 with the bog wood inlays, my thought being I should own one real good pocket knife at this point!and just stop collecting knifes!this one will stay in my pocket all the time, and its nice being back on the forum, thank thanks guys.

always new I would get one, so after geting robed this last year of my spyderco collections ,I just puled the tigger on my first large 21 with the bog wood inlays, my thought being I should own one real good pocket knife at this point!and just stop collecting knifes!this one will stay in my pocket all the time, and its nice being back on the forum, thank thanks guys.

Sorry about you loss. I think you will find the 21 a great EDC. That Bog inlay is one that I like very much!

Congrats on the purchase..How you came about the purchase isn't good. Sorry to hear that :(

Hate to hear of anyone getting robbed, glad you're OK though. Hope your CRK serves you well for years to come.

Large 21 is an excellent choice for a working knife :thumbsup::thumbsup:

And Bog Oak is partially fossilized wood so it's some tough stuff that will last a very long time as EDC. Great choice!

thanks guys and gal for all your support, really looking forward to owning this one...

Ive sold almost all of my knives (included spyderco and benchmade) since I got a CRK. I am just not a collector. I miss having and playing with some of the knives I have sold but none of them were being carried. I just haven't found a knife to displace my Large 21 Insingo and I have stopped looking long ago.

Congratulations on your first CRK :), it will serve you well and be reliable.
It sucks that your knives were stolen :mad:, but look at it like this, at least now it won't be hard to keep up with your knives.

You definitely need to post a pic when you can and show off that gorgeous knife.

IMO you’re on the right track with the “one quality knife instead of a shoebox full of less expensive knives” approach.
Yeah, in theory. But, it's funny how you end up with a whole rolling tool chest/Gerstner/pelican system full of expensive knives once you decide against the shoebox of inexpensive knives.

blanex1 blanex1 Congrats on the new Sebenza.

Back