• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CLOSED: Bunch of Blades for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
UP FOR SALE!

Time to move some knives along - Prices include priority shipping and PayPal fees. PayPal only. USCON shipping only. Must be 18 to bid. Generally, first unconditional "I'll take it" followed promptly by a PM for payment info gets the knife, but I reserve the right to sell to whom I wish.

Discounts for multiple knives. Thanks for looking. These need to go to someone who will use them...

sOD0vNj.jpg

3PHq5T6.jpg

Blind Horse Knives Large Workhorse - OD micarta removable scales, D2 steel, OAL 8 1/4”. Leather sheath included. Very good condition. Gently used never abused. SOLD Thank you!

Dirk Loots Liberty - natural micarta scales with dyed blue maple burl and red resin, with black liners and spacer, and white pinstripes, N690 steel with sculpted filework along the spine and along flats, OAL 8 3/4”. I added a nice fitting leather sheath included. Never used, never sharpened. SOLD Thank you!

TM Hunt Magua - curly maple scales with OD G10 bolster, 01 steel, OAL 7 3/4”. Very nice leather sheath included. Never used, never sharpened. $220 ($500 for set)

TM Hunt Yuma - curly maple scales with OD G10 bolster, O1 steel, OAL 9”. Very nice leather sheath. Never used, never sharpened. $300 ($500 for set)

K’Roo Chunky Frank - black micarta covers with brass liners, N690Co steel, OAL 6 1/4”, folded 3 1/2”. This is a thick blade with a highly concave hollow grind. Good action and centering. Like new, never used and never sharpened. $200

Arno Bernard Scavenger 35th Anniversary - camel bone scales, N690 steel, OAL 7”. Sheath included. Never used, never sharpened. $210

0XS6hL0.jpg

3S9gwSi.jpg

Tudor Hristov Mini Cleaver - wenge scales with red liner, K100 (D3) steel with hamon and hollow brass pin, matching wenge bead with red liner, OAL 7 1/2”. Matching well made black leather sheath with red thread. $150

JRs Knives Drop point - OD micarta scales and natural micarta bolster with black micarta liner and spacer, 1095 steel, OAL 7”. Kydex sheath, never used, never sharpened. $170

JRs Knives Neckr - OD micarta scales and natural micarta pins, 1095 steel, OAL 7”. Kydex sheath, never used, never sharpened. SOLD Thank you!

Sword of the Spirit Knives Wharncliffe - black micarta scales, 01 steel, OAL 6 1/4”. Kydex sheath. Never used, never sharpened. $70

WA Surls Minuteman - blue curly oak scales with black micarta bolster, black liners and white pinstripes, CPM154 steel hollow grind, OAL 7 1/8”. $220 knife only (Add JouFuu ISP leather sheath with pocket clip for $60)

Case Sodbuster CV (carbon) - chestnut jigged bone covers, CV carbon steel, OAL 6 1/2”, folded 3 3/4. Very good walk and talk. No half stop. Minimally used but forced patina by me which is why I bought the carbon version… and looks great, imo. This one is a user but in good condition. Comes with original box. $45

Kizer Tintanium Framelock Ki401B1 - contoured titanium scales, S35VN steel with flipper and thumb stud, hollow grind with swedge and slight recurve. Detent is a little weaker than I would prefer, but action is very smooth. Excellent condition, never used, never sharpened. SOLD Thank you!

TkpA7zh.jpg

CYm1JZm.jpg

Lon Humphrey Hunter - curly koa scales, 1095 steel brute de forge with tapered tang, OAL 8 3/4”. This is a very big blade and beautiful scales. Comes with leather sheath. Never used, never sharpened. $230

Lon Humphrey Vanguard - cocobolo wood scales, 1095 brute de forge with tapered tang, OAL 9 3/4”. Comes with leather sheath. Never used, never carried. $240

Lon Humphrey Rustic Bravo - osage orange scales, 1095 steel brute de forge, OAL 9 1/4”. Leather sheath included. Never used, never sharpened. $230

vkA8WmQ.jpg

Lon Humphrey Reaver - dark curly maple scales, 1095 steel brute de forge, OAL 16 1/2”. This is a large, but very well balanced knife. Large fuller, comfortable finger choil for choking up, and feels lighter than it looks. Comes with a leather sheath. Never used, never carried. $310

Lon Humphrey Whitetail - stag scales, 1095 brute de forge with tapered tang, OAL 5 1/2”. Includes leather sheath. Never used, never sharpened. $160

Lon Humphrey Whitetail - amber stag scales, 1095 brute de forge with tapered tang, OAL 5 3/8”. Leather sheath. Never used, never sharpened. $160

Lon Humphrey Muley - dark curly maple scales, 52100 steel brute de forge, OAL 7 3/4”. This is handmade and the handle is assymetric but comfortable in typical Lon Humphrey style. Feels great with your thumb along the spine. Comes with leather sheath. Never used, never carried. $140

Lon Humphrey Scout - dark curly maple, CPM154 steel with tapered tang, OAL 9 1/4”. Leather sheath. Never used, never sharpened. $260

bN7dWfl.jpg

RvbqUcT.jpg

Canal Street Cutlery Folding Hunter - liner lock, buffalo horn covers, 440C steel, OAL 9 1/2”, folded 5 1/4”. I am second owner but it appears unused. One small scuff on the butt. Action is very good. Favors liner side but no rubbing and excellent, very tight lock-up. This is a very big knife for a folder. Sheath and original box included. $120

Bark River Knives Adventurer - hormigo burl wood scales, Elmax steel, OAL 6 3/4”. Sheath included. Never used, never sharpened. Original box and leather sheath included. $215

Northwoods Iron River - cocobolo scales with carbon fiber bolster, red liners and mosaic pins, A2 steel, OAL 7”. Leath sheath. Never used, never sharpened. Original box and leather sheath included. $235

Bark River Knives Essential - burlap micarta scales, royal & gold flecked with carbon fiber bolster, CPM154 steel, OAL 6 1/4”. Never used, never sharpened, with original box. Amazing blade grind and overall great fit and finish. $250 knife only (add $40 for ISP Diomedes ISP leather sheath with pocket clip)

Cold Steel Bushman SK-5 fixed blade knife - meant to be affixed to a spear, made with continuous steel hollow handle, carbon steel blade very sharp, and comes with leather sheath. Never used, never sharpened. SOLD Thank you!

UcG1HmR.jpg

zw2wrCq.jpg

Gerber LMF2 A.S.E.K. - glass-filled nylon scales with TVP overmold, 420HC stainless coated steel. This knife is a beast and a lot of bang for buck. Comes with a built in sharpener and sheath with leg straps included. Never used, never sharpened. $70

Joshua Gallardo Sheeptoe - ironwood scales and OD micarta bolster, natural micarta liner and spacer, and white pinstripes, AEB-L steel, OAL 6”. Amazing hollow grind. Fit and finish are outstanding on this one. ISP leather sheath with pocket clip included. Never used, never sharpened. SOLD Thank you!

Tony Mont Camp - burned oak scales, 1070 steel, OAL 10”. Upgraded leather sheath than what it came with. Never used, never sharpened. SOLD Thank you!

Running Man Forge Camp - blue dyed curly maple scales, 1095 steel with hamon, OAL 9 1/2”. Kydex sheath. Never used, never sharpened. $185

Milan Mozolic Hunter - bog oak scales, 01 steel flat grind, OAL 10”. Leather heath included. This is a fairly substantial knife. Catch and release for me. Very nice bog oak, excellent grind, and well made sheath with exotic leather included. Never used, never sharpened. $190

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Good afternoon. What is the blade length of the large workhorse? How is that d2 for corrosion resistance? Thank you.

Good afternoon. What is the blade length of the large workhorse? How is that d2 for corrosion resistance? Thank you.
Cutting edge blade length is 3 3/4". I love BHK's D2 ....their heat treat is done right and plenty tough and good edge retention. Corrosion resistance is very good. This is a well established knifemaker and model and you should be able to get some good reference on the steel. Their reputation is good in general and here on the forums.

Thanks. Ues, I've been eyeing them for a while now but it's a little bit shorter than what I'm looking for at the moment.

Mont sold.
Bushman sold.
Kizer is SPF.

Thank you Bladeforums!

Still a bunch available and good prices. Deals on multiples. Someone ought to get some good use out of these!

Last edited:
Blindhorse is sold.
Kizer is sold.

Thank you Bladeforums!

Still a bunch available and good prices. Deals on multiples!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back