• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cold Steel AD10 and GoldenEyes - SOLD

jlauffer

Tempt not the Blade
Platinum Member
Hey there, looking to sell a few CS folders. USA only, and not looking for trades. Payment via PP G&S only, and prices are to your door via USPS with insurance. Buyers are responsible for complying with their local knife laws.

First "I'll take it" in the thread or PM, followed by payment gets it, however I reserve the right to deal with whomever I choose. Thanks for looking!

1. Cold Steel/Andrew Demko AD10 - $old 125. First Gen. Have 2 and really only need one. Like-new condition; have not carried or used it at all, and there are no signs of use, but I am not the original owner, so couldn't call it NIB.

IMG_5636x.jpg
IMG_5639x.jpg
IMG_5640x.jpg
IMG_5638x.jpg

2. CS GoldenEye Elite (carbon fiber) Spear Point - $old 90. Like-new condition; have not carried or used it at all, and there are no signs of use, but I am not the original owner, so couldn't call it NIB.

IMG_5654x.jpg
IMG_5655x.jpg
IMG_5656x.jpg
IMG_5658x.jpg

3. CS GoldenEye Tanto - $old 75. This is the regular (not Elite) version with green G10 scales. It is NIB and I am the original owner. Oddly, the box shows the Spear Point version, but the label says Tanto.

IMG_5891x.jpg

Last edited:
I will take 1. Cold Steel/Andrew Demko AD10 First Gen. Have 2 and really only need one. Like-new condition; have not carried or used it at all, and there are no signs of use, but I am not the original owner, so couldn't call it NIB.

Last edited:
All 3 are SOLD! Thanks for looking!

Back