Cold Steel Christmas Sale

mwhich50

Gold Member
I just got this in. Anybody else take advantage of the great discounts on a bunch of models? My Immortal was $84.

DSC01625.JPG

Not quite sure what I am going to do with this one, but I'll figure it out later.

I keep looking at the Colossus even though there's no reason I need it. And $40 for a pink XHP Broken Skull is a great deal if I could justify a third one. And now that I've gone back to the page it looks like the Golden Eye is back in stock. I thought I dodged that bullet. Why does Cold Steel have to tempt me? :)

I keep looking at the Colossus even though there's no reason I need it. And $40 for a pink XHP Broken Skull is a great deal if I could justify a third one. And now that I've gone back to the page it looks like the Golden Eye is back in stock. I thought I dodged that bullet. Why does Cold Steel have to tempt me? :)

Dye the pink black! XHP is becoming rare. For $40 + Rit Dye, you can have a blacked out XHP Broken Skull. Hard to pass up.

375E4A49-CB00-4961-BB79-CA97C6CACA79.jpeg Just got my order from the holiday sale in yesterday and I am more than pleased.
The Golden Eye is very nice it kinda reminds me of a Code 4 with g10 scales.

Now the Broken Skull I got cause it was such a good deal too but I really can’t believe I waited so long to get one.
I envisioned it a bit bigger but this is a perfect size and like most CS stuff it is built very well with excellent action and fit and finish.

This is a great time to be a knife guy.

View attachment 1233864 Just got my order from the holiday sale in yesterday and I am more than pleased.
The Golden Eye is very nice it kinda reminds me of a Code 4 with g10 scales.

Now the Broken Skull I got cause it was such a good deal too but I really can’t believe I waited so long to get one.
I envisioned it a bit bigger but this is a perfect size and like most CS stuff it is built very well with excellent action and fit and finish.

This is a great time to be a knife guy.
Glad you took advantage. The pink Broken Skulls sold out once I put it out there that they're $40 and can be dyed. For anyone that missed out, you can get a blue one and do the same thing for $49.99.

Just wanted to put a list here for ease of reference on some of the best deals going right now. Most of them are far cheaper than even Amazon.

Bush Ranger Lite (Second) - $24.99
Outdoorsman Lite (Second) - $18.99
Bushman (Second) - $9.99
Bowie Bushman (Second) - $9.99
Secret Edge (Second) - $10
Mini Tac Bowie - $10
Mini Tac Skinner - $10
Blue Broken Skull S35VN - $49.99
Finn Hawk - $17.99
Swift II (assisted opener) - $69.99
Khan - $24.99
Lucky One - $44.99
Colossus 1 - $89.99

OK, you finally broke me :) Ordered a Colossus and a Secret Edge second. I'd add the Immortal to the list of deals. That's a great price.

Just wanted to put a list here for ease of reference on some of the best deals going right now. Most of them are far cheaper than even Amazon.

Bush Ranger Lite (Second) - $24.99
Outdoorsman Lite (Second) - $18.99
Bushman (Second) - $9.99
Bowie Bushman (Second) - $9.99
Secret Edge (Second) - $10
Mini Tac Bowie - $10
Mini Tac Skinner - $10
Blue Broken Skull S35VN - $49.99
Finn Hawk - $17.99
Swift II (assisted opener) - $69.99
Khan - $24.99
Lucky One - $44.99
Colossus 1 - $89.99

Don't mean to stir anything up, but noticed that the Swifts are the older version without the extra safety. Does this mean they could also potentially be from the batch that had the lock spring issue?

Damn, you guys are bad influences. I just bought a Lucky1, a Khan, and Crawford Model 1!

Back