• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cold Steel Code 4, Spyderco Native Salt, Kershaw Bareknuckle

Looking to sell a few knives that aren't getting carried. Comes from a smoke- and coronavirus-free house. Additional pictures available upon request. Prices include priority shipping within the US and Paypal G&S fees (please be discrete with PayPal, no mention of knives, manufacturer, etc. This is for both our sakes). Note, I am very happy to accept payment methods other than Paypal G&S, but if you're paying with G&S, I have to ship the package to the address paypal has on file for you (their rule, not mine).

First "I'll take it" here, followed up with message gets it. Prompt payment upon claiming the knife, or it's on to the next buyer in line.

Only trade interests: Spyderco Parata, Spyderco Matriarch 2 Serrated, CRKT Provoke Serrated, Benchmade Bugout (CF elite), ClipSlip, Magnetospeed Sporter chrono, Forster Ultra Micro seater dies (223, 308, 6.5 CM), Lee Perfect powder measure, Forster bench primer.

First is a Cold Steel Code 4 in XHP steel. Only very lightly used, probably B+ condition. One of the best carrying knives Cold Steel has made. It's remarkably thin, but still comfortable to use. Bonus: it doesn't have the cheese-grater G10 like most of their knives, so your jeans will thank you! I'm looking for $75 SOLD. Photos

Next is a Spyderco Native 5 LW Salt. This is a great knife, and thanks to the LC200N steel is basically completely immune to rust. I've only carried it a few times, wore it swimming, etc. I won't be too sad if it doesn't sell, because I love the Native design. I just don't carry this because I have other rust-proof options that I reach for first. I'd like $110 SOLD. Photos

Last up is a Kershaw Bareknuckle 7777. This is a great affordable USA made blade, and is a great answer to "you can't make an affordable US made knife." It is a manual flipper (no assist like Kershaw is obsessed with) and it flips great. Has 148C28N, which is a great affordable steel (I much prefer it to 8CR12MOV like you find on so many budget knives). I only carried it a few times, cut some paper, etc. I'd like $55. Photos

Also check out my Hill People Gear Aston Pocket and Casio Protrek for sale in Gadgets & Gear.

JlxHLQs.jpg

ksugzjI.jpg

tNcZqPo.jpg

Last edited:
Back