Cold Steel Immortal and American Lawman, Mcusta Katana, Spyderco Salt DF

Knifeknut808

Gold Member
Hello, for sale today are some user folding knives. First to claim "I'll take it" gets priority, I use Paypal and offer free shipping to the 50 States. No international sales, no trades please. Thanks for looking.
52yJwdv.jpg
2CFZ0ZZ.jpg

Cold Steel Immortal: A- condition, catch and release. Tan G10 and S35VN steel. Comes with original box. $130

Cold Steel American Lawman with CTSXHP steel and thick G10 from original version (not slim G10 scales). I did the blade swap and the lockup is solid. A very unique configuration of the Lawman. B condition $old

Mcusta Katana: blue aluminum with yellow accents. I purchased brand new and hardly carried it. Very nice piece. $old

Spyderco Dragonfly Salt: heavily used, and slightly scratched blade. Lockup and centering are good. $old

Last edited:

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
Wow, that is a unique Lawman...didn't know it was possible...did you have to mod the blade or TriAD in any way?

To wit...if all the components are still factory spec. I'll take it, thanks!

Also, are the other "spare" parts available?

Found your post while searching for an immortal for sale, I realize the post is a couple months old but I'll take the immortal if it is available?