1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Cold Steel Recon 1, Code 4 & Modded American Lawman

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by wire edge, Nov 10, 2019.

1. wire edge

wire edge Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 6, 2001
    SOLD * Recon 1 - this is the S35VN version. Carried a few times, the edge was touched up. There is a small scratch from the edge bevel up into the DLC coating about halfway down the blade. Excellent carry knife for someone! No box SOLD

Available * Code 4 - this is the S35VN version. some faint carry marks on the ano handle finish. The edge has been touched up, and there is long scratch on the logo side of the blade. Functionally perfect. No box. $60 Shipped

Sold * American Lawman - this is the S35VN version. prior owner ground down the G-10 where the choil area would be. It feels good ergonically, but it’s kind of ugly. No box. Still an excellent user knife! Sold

The prices include all fees and shipping costs. I’ll ship to the 50 U.S. states. No trades.

536F14CB-B7ED-434E-8D44-CEAED829373F.jpeg 94D269EC-9F74-4DC6-B4A1-FB46A93656DD.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    Mikey13folsom likes this.
  2. readyme

readyme

Oct 4, 2004
    I'll take the Lawman.

beestokk likes this.
  3. wire edge

wire edge Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 6, 2001
    Readyme, I sent you a message. Thanks

4. cararason

cararason

Jul 9, 2018
    I know this is an old post, but if the Code 4 is still around would you take $50? Thanks, email is [email protected]