1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Cold Steel, Spyderco, Exiled Cutlery

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by dkb45, Jul 14, 2018.

1. dkb45

dkb45 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Up for sale I have 5 knives. All have solid lockup and sharp edges. Prices are shipped G&S, and prices are negotioble (but don't low-ball me, the prices are reasonable). I work thirds, so it may be a day or two until I can ship, I apologize in advance.

Sgihn SOLD!!! First up is the Exiled Cutlery balisong pair. Titanium handles, previous owner assembled, shimmed, and tweaked them to work, and I sharpened and adjusted them to flip even better and mitigate play. The Sgihn Dubh blade has been acid washed and the handles flamed on the ends, the Kimura/leaf blade had been mirror polished. These configurations are not available any more. Asking $60 a piece or $115 for the pair.

SOLD!!! Next up is a user Spyderco Gayle Bradley 1. Previous owner botched the sharpening, I fixed it but the shoulder is rounded and scratched up. Solid lockup, good flicking, but the blade is off center (not touching). You can adjust the pivot to improve centering but action suffers mildly. Tiny bit of spotting under the handle just below the manufacturer etching, but no major corrosion to speak of. Light patina on blade. Tiniest smidge of lateral play if you force it, nowhere near enough to affect anything. Handles show no wear I could see. Knife taken apart, cleaned, and tuned. I have the box. Asking $100, negotiable price.

SOLD!!!!! Next is my Cold Steel Ultimate Hunter. Carried a few times, don't believe I used it, bought it thinking it was a little smaller. Factory edge. Reversed the the stud, left hand tight (haven't had any Cold Steel thumb studs come loose that I did this with), can reverse on request of seller. Pocket clip has heat shrink tubing for a touch of color and prevention of pocket clip markings on scales. Knife taken apart, cleaned, and tuned. Tiny bit of lateral play with pivot adjusted to be able to flick open, barely enough to feel. Right handed clip in box, obviously have box. Asking $70.

SOLD!!!!! Last up is the Spyderco Paramilitary 3 S110V. This knife is a user. Blade free swings when lock is held. Sharpened to a near mirror edge, do not punish yourself with this like I did, took over 2 hours. Handles show a bit of wear. Blade has wear on the flat before the plunge grind, the the primary bevel shows little wear (not sure how that happens). Pivot fully tightened there is a smidge of lateral play, very common on the Paramilitary series. Blade has been disassembled, cleaned, and tuned. I have the box. Asking $100.

Don't buy it unless you can legally own it. Be of legal age to own knives in your state if you want to buy. Don't do dumb things with your knives. If you break it, you buy it. I did my best to describe condition, if I made a mistake please tell me and I will work to correct it. If you want to buy, please post in the thread, I'll have it watched. PM also works, just please make a public claim. 0714180219~2.jpg 0714180219a~2.jpg 0714180222a~2.jpg 0714180222~2.jpg

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  2. captjlw

captjlw Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 17, 2016
    I'll take the Bradley 1 for $100. PM me with the PayPal.

3. dkb45

Dec 16, 2012
    GB is now sold. I love when a plan comes together.

4. Darkpast

Darkpast Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 2013
    pm on pm3 sent

5. CG27

CG27

Mar 27, 2018
    I have a quick question. When you get a minute, could you please email me at: (). Thanks.

6. dkb45

Dec 16, 2012
    The Cold Steel Ultimate Hunter is now sold!

7. dkb45

Dec 16, 2012
    The Exiled Cutlery Sgihn Dubh is sold!

8. dkb45

Dec 16, 2012
    The PM3 S110V is now sold! Only knife left is the Exiled Cutlery Ti handle Kimura blade.