• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cold Steel SR1 Clip Point and Kizer Feist W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy516

Gold Member
Opposite ends of the spectrum up for sale today. I am the original owner of both and have the boxes. See individual descriptions for conditions and pics. Prices include USPS shipping in the CONUS and I prefer Paypal G&S for payment. As always, thanks for looking and let me know if you need any more information or pics. I'm open to trades for Benchmade 940's or Bugouts. No serrations please.

Cold Steel SR1 Clip Point - has been carried and used. Has some light stains on the blade from outdoor use but it's just cosmetic. Overall condition is still very good. This is one helluva beast of a knife. Asking $120 shipped.

Kizer Feist W - I honestly bought this knife because I liked the blade shape and wanted to try out a front flipper. If they made this knife in a 3.25-3.5 inch blade size, I doubt I'd be selling it. :) Only carried a few times and barely cut anything at all. Great condition with the original box and pouch. Kizer does a great job with their packaging for sure. Asking $125 shipped. **SOLD**

Last edited:
Up for sale today are two knives that just don't see as much carry time as they once did. So off to new homes they go. I am the original owner of both and they come with all original packaging. Prices include USPS shipping in the CONUS and I prefer Paypal G&S for payment. Open to trades for Bugouts, 940's or Spyderco Smocks (no serrations please).

As always, let me know if you have any questions or need additional pics/videos and thanks for looking!

Sprint Run Spyderco Caly Jr. in Superblue and grey FRN - gently carried and used and showing a natural patina, mostly from cutting fruit. Solid lockup and centering. Asking $95 shipped.

Cold Steel SR1 Clip Point - has been carried and used. Has some light stains on the blade from outdoor use but it's just cosmetic. Overall condition is still very good. This is one helluva beast of a knife with bank vault lockup and perfect centering. Asking $120 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back