1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Collector Knives Viper EO in Natural Micarta

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by kaput, Dec 22, 2018.

1. kaput

kaput

Mar 17, 2016
    For sale in natural canvas micarta is the Collector Knives collab with Viper knives EasyOpen knife. This one in m390 steel with a fantastic blade shape and full flat ground. Easily pinchable to open. Centered, no blade play. Shadow pattern, teardrop, with lanyard tube. The natural canvas looks much lighter in person btw. This has been lightly used. Still extremely sharp (never sharpened) and I cannot find any marks on blade or handles. PayPal friends and family or buyer pays fees, shipping is included. $old

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  2. GaryFx

GaryFx Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 6, 2017
    I'll take it please

Will Power likes this.
  3. kaput

kaput

Mar 17, 2016
    Offering up my Northwoods Knives Bear Lake in orange Curacoa handles. This has been a user. I also removed the rustic finish on blade to have it all the same color (has colorful patina). I removed the finish with flitz and scotch rite pad so at the right angle you can see the marks on the blade. Snappy walk and talk. Easy pinch open at probably a 6/10 perfect in my book. Looks centered if not maybe a hair off, no play. PayPal friends and family or buyer pays fees, shipping is included. No sheath, but I may have bag or coin, maybe.

Price is $old

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  4. kaput

kaput

Mar 17, 2016
    SOLD, Cheers

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  5. kaput