• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

College Fund Sale!!!! INFI and SR 77 - Price Drops

Hey guys, need help paying for kids' college, so putting up a couple pieces of INFI and a SYKCO Classics to help fund the cause.
Prices net to me, include CONUS shipping. Crossing borders or overseas will be considered, but additional costs to cover shipping and insurance apply.
I can email additional pics if needed.
Not interested in trades.
Due to work and life in general, my connectivity and availability can be a bit sporadic, so please be patient with replies. Email (username at hot mail dot com) is probably the best option as the notifications haven't been coming through very consistently.

A BEAUTIFUL hunk of user INFI, NMFBM CG satin with MAGNUM Bruiser scales, thickness measures out at .27. As noted, it has been loved, but as far as I'm aware, it is the original edge, no nicks. $850 Reduced to $800
IMG_1283[2].JPG
IMG_1285[1].JPG

Busse SFNO, Digicam Cerakote, .25 thick with netting and cardboard sheath, Razor sharp INFI ! SOLD!!
IMG_1007[1].JPG

IMG_0815[1].JPG
IMG_0818[1].JPG

Last edited:
Classic Scrapyard Son of Dogfather SR77. Unused but a couple bare spots on the coating from riding around in the bug out bag. $200 Reduced to $175
IMG_1286.JPG
IMG_1287.JPG
IMG_1288.JPG
IMG_1289.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification! I was told it might be one of two (?), but I don't know of any way to confirm that.

Quick question - what is the stock thickness on the SFNO?

Thanks much.

C

Back