• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Colt Pythons For Sale – ALL WITHDRAWN !!!

Ozrab

Gold Member
I am offering three beautiful Colt Pythons for sale. All have good timing and a very faint turn line. The first is a four inch Nickel finish version which was manufactured in 1976 – this gun is in very good to excellent condition with only a few small handling marks in the Nickel finish and has been shot very little – sorry, no box or papers – price $XXXX. Next is a four inch blue gun manufactured in 1972 with correct box and papers – gun is in excellent condition – includes original Colt Python grips and Hogue rubber grips – price $XXXX. Last is a six inch blue version manufactured in 1978 – no box or papers – excellent condition – price $XXXX.

Payment is BANK Check, USPS Money Orders or Discreet PayPal GIFT - I'll split shipping & insurance costs with buyer.

I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone based on anything.

Firearms MUST be shipped to FFL – NO EXCEPTIONS – please make sure your dealer will accept transfer from a private seller otherwise add $25 for transfer on my end. Please PM or email me at barzo@cox.net with questions or additional pics. THANKS!!!!

Last edited:
All three guns are available !!! Thanks !!!!

Last edited:
Ladies & Gents - I am extremly modivated to sell one or all of these guns - if you have a number in mind please make an offer via email or pm - thanks !!!

Back