Compilation of Chris Reeve (the knifemaker) Statements on Design?

I'd love to see a compilation of statements made by the man Chris Reeve himself on knife design. Not sure if one exists, or if we can put one together!

For example, I read he said that the Sebenza 25 was a great improvement over the 21 in his eyes. I also know he specifically intended to switch from S30V to S35VN and helped develop it metallurgically and specifically chose the rockwell hardness. I believe he had made statements about the switch from solid to perforated washers, and the benefits of doing so.

My purpose for this information, is to be able to weigh Chris Reeve's words against those of the community. I frequently hear arguments made for the old solid washers being better than the new, and the counter argument. I'd like Chris Reeve's own words to be part of that argument, and possibly take greater weight, since he is the designer and has access to more information than any of us individually has.

I'd also like to see statements he's made whereby he's made changes in design to accommodate "uninitiated" customers who did something wrong, and then called to complain. I believe one-sided fasteners are superior to two-sided but people would incorrectly loc-tite the one sided fasteners, and then have to send their knives in for warranty service to have them drilled out. So in order to accommodate user error in a small percentage of the population, we have what may be considered a suboptimal design change. Perhaps there were other such suboptimal changes?

I find Chris Reeve to be a brilliant knifemaker, and delving into his mind about how he chose the designs he chose would be worth knowing.

I would love to see something like this, but I am not sure much if any of it exists.
If there is enough for a sticky, it would certainly be added to the stickies above.

I have CRKs with teflon washers, solid washers, and the various types of perforated washers and struggle to see any difference in them, they are all excellently executed. Just my opinion though, and I know it is a hot debate.

Back on your topic, I would love to see a compilation of "Chris Quotes."

If I remember correctly, the 2 DVD's "The exquisite blade" do contain some statements of Chris about certain areas of knife making. Not sure about such details like washers.

Leroi price has some cool vids this is I think the only one with Chris. He has another one with Tim iirc?

Back