• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Corona Killer Liner Lock

Liner lock folder. CM-154 blade steel. Titanium liners, ceracoated blade and back spacer, stippled liner edges, Swarovski crystal thumbstud. Blade is 2 7/8 inches long. 6 3/4 inches OAL. 4 inches closed. Payment by PayPal. Shipped to U. S. address only. $269.00 includes shipping. Shipping higher to Alaska or Hawaii . Please email me for correct PayPal address.

g5jVOYl.jpg

MjjhvaA.jpg

8rWb8mZ.jpg

kGCASeQ.jpg

Hi
The handle material is called "Warwood". Its a material similar to micarta. I will have to try to figure out what the weight is. It has washers, but very smooth.

What’s the weight and scale material? Also, washers or bearings? Knife looks awesome
Hi
I posted a reply, but i think it was to the general posting. The scales are called "warwood" It is a manmade material like micarta. Not sure of the weight, will try to figure out. Has washers with very smooth action.

Hi
I posted a reply, but i think it was to the general posting. The scales are called "warwood" It is a manmade material like micarta. Not sure of the weight, will try to figure out. Has washers with very smooth action.

I’ve checked it out several times. It is very original and I like the cerakote. I’m just really in awe!

Back