• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Crawford Kasper folder

This is a Custom Crawford Kasper folder with a 3in. blade.It has titanium liners and bolsters.The scales are black micarta. The knife was carried but never used. There are a few scratches on the clip and a couple on the bolsters. Otherwise the knife is perfect. The price is$350.00 including shipping and ins. in the US.
Thanks,
Larry

Attachments

• IMG_0057.JPG
    IMG_0057.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 304
Hi,

What kind of steel is used on for the blade? Also, I wasn't able to see how the blade locks/unlocks. Is the blade thumb stud and pocket clip reversible for left hand use? Basically, is the knife ambidextrox? If not, does Crawford offer a left handed version of this knife?

Thanks,

David

deserthawk748 said:
Hi,

What kind of steel is used on for the blade? Also, I wasn't able to see how the blade locks/unlocks. Is the blade thumb stud and pocket clip reversible for left hand use? Basically, is the knife ambidextrox? If not, does Crawford offer a left handed version of this knife?

Thanks,

David
I think the steel is ATS34. The blade locks with a liner lock and there are thumb studs on both sides. The clip is not reversible.Here is a picture of the lock up.
Larry

Attachments

• IMG_0059.JPG
    IMG_0059.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 114
deserthawk748 said:
...does Crawford offer a left handed version of this knife?
Davd,

Pat does make a left-handed version of this knife, usually a small batch at a time. I don't see any on his site right now, but if he happens to have some of the parts already cut but not assembled he may be able to put one together for you . Lefties also come up on the forums from time to time.

I am lowering the price on the Crawford to $325.00 including shipping.

This knife is back up for sale. The price is $300 including shipping in CONUS. I will take a M.O. or Paypal which I will absorb the 3%. Money back if not satisfied.
Thanks,
Larry

This knife was sold a couple of months ago but the person who bought it said it was to small for his hands,being the blade is 3in. The new price on the knife is $275 delivered.
Larry