1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

CRK Large 21 Black Micarta w/ RD Damascus, XM24 Spanto Triway

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Sirquest2k, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Sirquest2k

Sirquest2k Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2016
    Hello BF members!

Up for sale are several knives. Payment is done via paypal Goods and Services. CONUS only.

Only getting rid of this to fund other another knife purchase, and because I do not use these knives.

First "I'll take it" followed by payment will get the knife.

Only Trade considered is a Large CRK Inkosi DP.

If you have any questions or would like different pictures, dont hesitate to pm me or email [email protected] Thanks for looking!

Strider SMF Tiger Stripe GG Hybrid
    This is from the recent October drop. Knife has not been used, and still needs breaking in. Little to no lock stick, slightly favors show side scale. Knife has original edge, early lock up, and a bronze lock bar stabilizer.
    Comes with plastic zip lock bag. Asking $525.00 SOLD

Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 w/ Black Micarta and Chad Nichols Raindrop Damascus
    This knife is in excellent condition, bought brand new from Recon 1 about two weeks ago. Birthday of 5/11/19. Comes with all contents, original box, wrench, and leather slip.
    Asking $625.00

Rick Hinderer XM 24 Spanto Working Finish - Triway Pivot System.
    This knife is in very good condition. Blade is sharp and unused, blade is centered, and excellent lock up. The Knife has been carried so blue anodized Ti shows little signs of wear (Working finish on ano.)
    The scale has been rit dye ocean blue, and was originally jade in color. Price reflects use and customization. Comes with all original packaging and pivot washers. Asking $385.00

Emerson CQC-15
    This knife is in excellent condition, blade has bead blast finsih and production date of 2008. Knife has not been used, has original edge and is centered. Some minor wear on the pivot and finish of the blade, from handling.
    Asking $115.00 SOLD

thumbnail_image0.jpg

thumbnail_image1.jpg

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  2. sgt244

sgt244 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2010
    PM Incoming

3. Sirquest2k

Sirquest2k Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2016
    Pm replied to

sgt244 likes this.
  4. sgt244

sgt244 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2010
    I'll take the SMF sir - per our PM's.

Payment sent!

Thank you sir.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  5. luethge

luethge Gold Member Gold Member

May 16, 2017
    I’ll take the Emerson if it’s still available..

Pm on the way.