1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

CRK's in movies/tv shows?

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by Cereal_killer, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Cereal_killer

Cereal_killer

Apr 4, 2013
    In the general knife forum and several mfg sub-forums there are threads about knives in movies and tv shows. Has anyone ever seen any model CRK on television? Tho I'm a new owner I've always liked the Sebenza and kept a close eye out for one being used. Some shows are well known for using some pretty good knives (NCIS, supernatural, dexter, walking dead) yet I've never seen anyone even mention a CRK in a show, let alone seen one myself.

I would totally watch a movie just to see the one scene with a Sebenza in it lol.

2. whodey77

whodey77

Apr 7, 2013
    I read somewhere else in the forum awhile back that it was used in an episode of Kiefer Sutherland's 24 series. No idea what season or episode though.

3. PropThePolecat

PropThePolecat

Jan 31, 2009
    Tom Cruise stabs someone in the leg with a Sebenza in Collateral Damage.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  4. Cereal_killer

Cereal_killer

Apr 4, 2013
    Some research shows season 6 episode 1, pulled it up on netflix and watching it now. The very first scene's explosion was so bad I almost hope it's not a CRK.

Edit:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Terrakot

Terrakot

Mar 12, 2013
    [​IMG]
    just a "Collateral"

6. kwazyjuice

kwazyjuice Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2013
    In 24 it looks like a regular! Cool!

7. moshow9

moshow9 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 28, 2010
    To me it also looks lime a Regular in the Tom Cruise pic.

8. Blade-fiend

Blade-fiend

Apr 11, 2013
    lefty classic, if you zoom in to 400%. It has a round cut out for the thumbstud when closed.

9. olybears57

olybears57

Aug 25, 2013
    I just saw a CRK pacific used by one of the "military team" members on the show ultimate survival alaska.

10. Ken44

Ken44

Jun 29, 2005
    Jim on "Wild West Alaska" used one to peel an apple a few weeks ago.

11. stevekolt

stevekolt Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2007
    A Sebenza is featured on a page in the latest Kimber Firearms catalog along with one of their 1911's...

12. smm

smm

Mar 25, 2016
    I no this is kinda old BUT there is also a crk in the new dead pool movie it's the green beret

13. blade man

blade man

Jan 8, 2001
    Somewhere I have a pic of the 6, IIRC, lefty Sebenzas bought for Collateral.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. DPC

DPC

Dec 28, 2013
    Tom Hardy has a Pacific in Mad Max : Fury Road, although It's sad he never uses it or even acknowledges its existance even in the fight scenes.

[​IMG]

Ryan Reynolds in Deadpool I believe has a 7 inch Green Beret that he uses to threaten the pizza delivery guy, although I could be wrong.

I dont have a pic for that.

15. lowendd

lowendd

Feb 3, 2008
    Since I watched the movie recently I have to agree... seems like it is a Green Beret in Deadpool:

[​IMG]