• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Shop BATAC

dfcrane

Gold Member
Custom Shop Badger Attack with Orange and black G10 G-Rex handle. Knife has never been used.

I purchased this knife at Blade. The knife is unused as it came from the shop. Overall length is eleven inches; Custom Shop prices are now $100 to $150 per inch.

The blade thickness is .20

Thickness at the handle is a little over one inch. The orange G10 is much brighter than in the pictures. I can not seem to photograph it correctly without getting washed out.
CSBA1.jpg

CSBA2.jpg

CSBA3.jpg

CSBA4.jpg

I’m asking $597.00 $577.00 $550.00 direct transfer or Money Order (add 4% for PP credit card) or would trade for other Busses. Especially interested in the following:

AK47
Ruck
CGSFNO
Old Style Satin Jack
BA III or ABA
Any Straight Handled Busse.

Can add or get cash on trades either way

For International buyers:
* I will ship anywhere as long as the buyer pays the extra cost and does not ask me to lie on any customs forms.
* payment must clear my bank before I ship.
* buyer takes title and risk as soon as I deliver to the shipper

I'm considering a couple good trade offers, but this one is still available.

woops i was wrong in that pm sorry bout that i was thinking of a diff post i had looked at i like the combo edge but the funds would take me about 30-40 days to come up with but as i put in the pm keep me posted i like to have diffrent edge types for diffrent jobs . if you still have it or want to wait then im your man but im not mitch ha ha ha indiana joke just let me know

Back