• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

D2 Leek, BFC Skyline, PM2 Black/Digi, 710 m390, H1 Dragonfly, M4 Cuscadi Griptilian

Status
Not open for further replies.
PayPal only please. Gift payments are appreciated but not required. I'm not currently interested in trades(unless you have a NIB S90V Para2). Shipping to CONUS only.

NIB Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Black Blade/Digical
Knife is NIB. Blade is centered. Lock-up is solid. Never carried or used to cut anything. Comes with all packaging. Box is a little beat up because the way it was packaged.

$SOLD shipped

NIB Kershaw Leek 1660CB
Knife is NIB. Blade is slightly off center, but there is no risk of rubbing the liners. Quick deployment. Lock-up is solid. Never carried or used to cut anything. Comes with pouch and all packaging.

$SOLD shipped

USER Benchmade 710 M390
Centered blade. Quick/smooth deployment. Lock-up is solid. Knife has been carried, used and sharpened. Condition is excellent, it's almost like new, and it's razor sharp. Benchmade deep carry clip installed. Not sure if I still have the original clip, I can look for it if you must have it.

$SOLD shipped

USER BFC Skyline #259
Knife is 100% functional. Knife has been carried and used. It was my EDC for a few months. It has scratches and wear on the blade, but nothing that affects functionality. The bevels were wonky from the get-go. I sent it off to Kershaw for sharpening, and it came back even worse. It looked like it had a slight recurve, but it was still pretty sharp. I used it for about a week, and nicked the blade on a staple. Long story short, I had to remove a lot of steel from one side to "repair" the edge. I was able to get it sharp enough to shave(barely), but the bevels will drive an OCD person nuts. If you have a belt sander, are skilled at sharpening, or have the patience to send it in to Kershaw for "re-sharpening", this knife has many long years of life left in it. It's not worth the hassle to me right now because I haven't carried it in months. I did my best to show the goofy bevel. It almost looks like a convex edge but just on one side. Haha.

$SOLD shipped

LNIB Benchmade m4 Griptilian #207/300 Cuscadi CF Micarta & White G10 back-spacerPLEASE READ DESCRIPTION
Knife is lightly used. Blade is slightly off center, but there is no risk of rubbing the liners. Quick deployment. Lock-up is solid. Includes Benchmade deep carry clip. Bought this knife from a member here, because I had some Cuscadi scales coming my way. Played with it a bit, cut up some paper and cardboard, and honed it on a sharp-maker. Scales showed up a few weeks later, and while I was installing them I stripped one of the brass inserts without realizing. After carrying it for a few days, the screw in that part of the handle fell out somewhere. I contacted Luke from Cuscadi and asked him to send some inserts and screws with an order of mine that he was currently processing. Another 4 weeks later, my order shows up, without the screws or insert. He forgot to include them. That was sometime in early July. Fast forward to now, and the knife is sitting here collecting dust. My headache is your gain. Update: After messing with the back-spacer, this knife won't be a quick fix like I thought. The brass inserts were pressed to fit, and I literally had to break it in order to remove it. I guess I'll be placing another order with Cuscadi, and waiting 5 weeks. Lol. Thank you all for your interest.

$205 shipped[WITHDRAWN FOR NOW]

USER Spyderco Dragonfly H1 Yellow
Knife was used and carried for months. I love this knife, but I hate the yellow. I've never had anyone ask me what was in my pocket until I started carrying this knife, the yellow stands out too much. I ended up buying a black one with VG-10, so I'm selling this one. The pivot screw was very loose out of box, and when I tried to tighten it up, it would spin in place. I had to hold the rounded side with micro sheers in order to tighten the pivot up. This left marks on the rounded side, which can be seen in the photos. It doesn't affect functionality.

$SOLD shipped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back