Damascus Bunch

Hi,

I have started a little collection on Sebenza. In order to have some kind of direction and theme for the collection I decided to focus on damascus Sebenza. So this is it so far.

Cocobolo, Raindrop damascus:

21, Cocobolo, Raindrop, 05

21, Cocobolo, Raindrop, 06

21, Cocobolo, Raindrop, 03

21, Cocobolo, Raindrop, 04

21, Cocobolo, Raindrop, 07

21, Cocobolo, Raindrop, 09

21, Cocobolo, Raindrop, 10

Gabon Ebony, Ladder damascus:

21, Gabon Ebony, Ladder, 03

21, Gabon Ebony, Ladder, 04

21, Gabon Ebony, Ladder, 05

21, Gabon Ebony, Ladder, 06

21, Gabon Ebony, Ladder, 08

Box Elder Burl, Ladder damascus:

21, Elder Burl, Ladder, 01

21, Elder Burl, Ladder, 02

21, Elder Burl, Ladder, 04

21, Elder Burl, Ladder, 05

21, Elder Burl, Ladder, 06

21, Elder Burl, Ladder, 08
photo-6433-29c67541.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. Now that's a lot of eye candy! Thanks for posting!

Awesome Pics. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful collection....!!!!

Gotta ask, dumb question. How did you post more than 10 pics per post.....???

Great pictures, they helped me decide I like the basket weave pattern the most. I really liked the contrast of the carbon fiber scale and basket weave blade.

Wow, Very nice. That is beautiful collection. That is a very unique niche you have decided to collect. I am jealous. I also must say your photography is top notch. Do you carry any of these beauty's? And if you do how do you rate the Damascus steel? Does it hold an edge? Ease of sharpening? Thank you for sharing.

Thanks a lot for your kind comments.

@ nyefmaker:
No idea. Just didnt pay attention :) Maybe the restriction goes only for uploaded pictures ? My pictures are hosted at my library at a german knife forum and I just embadded the links. ??

@ frank64:
No. I am not carrying them. For edc I have other knives. I am particularely impressed by the low weight of the KnifeArt exclusive with the carbon scale. I keep on thinking about buying another KnifeArt exclusive, but with the regular blade, for edc. Either large or small.

Awesome collection that you have there. I have the carbon fiber basket weave Damascus seb, and really admire the pattern.

Great collection and great pictures! Thanks for sharing. I don't have a CRK Damascus yet. I have a couple William Henry knives with Damascus and have been thinking about getting a CRK Damascus EDC/user.

Back