Damned evil, rotten, low-down, lousy....John Greco!!!!

Not only did he get well..........he also now has a FULL RANGE OF SIZES for the damned Greco/Scagel.

Which naturally FORCED me to call him for one of the LITTLE ones.

DAMN HIM!

I am gonna corner all the chicken feed and force him to come to ME to feed his damn chickens.

GRRRRRR!

:mad:

He is so sneaky he doesn't have one anymore.

I got the damned info from a stinking ad in Blade Mag.

But his rotten email is: johngreco@grecoknives.com

If you want to write to the low life scoundrel.

:mad: :grumpy: :mad:

OilMan

Gold Member
I picked up two of his mid sized blades at the last show I went to. Very nice stuff at decent prices.

later,

Oily

fishface5

Gold Member
Greco is healthy again? that's AWESOME! He's a really nice guy, & produces some of the best values in a hard-us knife to be found anywhere. No hype, just sharp steel & handy designs at good prices.

I read a bit about his knives a while back, post some pics up when you get your knife! :D

When I first heard that John was having health problems I called him and had a long, informative talk with him. At that time he told me he had spent about six months figuring out how to make the Scagel type knives with the minimum amount of work that would inflame his condition, especially his hands and wrists. I hope that his health is better but from his conversation I do not think that is the case.

Well, I forget which page, but this month's blade mag has pix of all 3 in the series.

Thombrogan......I think he uses 8670......CARBON.....steel in all his stuff.

And THANKS BUDDY for letting my U2 know that a new knife is headed for the stable.

sheeeeeee

NOW I have some explaining to do. The U2 is sulking now.

:grumpy:

I had one of his scalpels, what a blade. Talk about a chunk o' steel.

I hope his health has improved, that would be the best news.

Well, if the ability to talk on the phone for a week is any indication of health, he is gonna outlive all of us.

;) :D

Interesting. I just got my first Greco knife today and I love it. I thought it was a good thing he isn't making knives anymore or my bank account is going to be in trouble. Well, I guess my bank account is in trouble. ;)